News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Did you ever notice......?

Started by Mr Pwnage, August 04, 2009, 10:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Alright, so the following are 5 Stick Online "Easter Eggs", or discoverys. They are pretty cool, so far I've found 5. Still looking for more...EVERY PIXEL SHALL BE UNCOVERED! Post any ones you find! Without further ado...here they are:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

yottabyte

Lol #4 is really old. But some people may not know about it. I dunno. The #1 and #2 were nice founds. #3 was a bit far-fetched XD

Anyways, nice founds :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: yottabyte on August 04, 2009, 10:55:31 AM
Lol #4 is really old. But some people may not know about it. I dunno. The #1 and #2 were nice founds. #3 was a bit far-fetched XD

Anyways, nice founds :)
Heh thanks. Yeah, I actually posted 3, because for like my first time I ever saw them, and months after, I always thought that the rose was a red eye for some reason...I was wondering if anybody else saw it that way. Idk, I'm wierd. :-\
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Torch

Other than #3, those are pretty neat.

ArtGames

The GS's handle icon is black and big while when you swing it its gold and thin. And i think you could have said something about how all the hats and weapons face the same way. You also made the comparison of the RB and the SH. But why not the lss and the sf?

what about how the icon for the button when you get dc'ed/saving failed is the same as the old log in screen. All the candy icons can colors are the same and good job on the first post.

Ciro

heh, I didn't even see the evil eye in the cactus XD But nevertheless, I think sometimes people just don't see the work put into graphics, like the gem on Chaos' sword, there's a lot of little things that make the graphics unique.

ArtGames

Edit

God-I-Suck

lol. I never knew number 4, I feel like a nub. D:

Forum

1. At first i didn't know what it was but then saw a cat/mouse face.
3. all i see is the eyes and prickly things on it, can't really see an evil eye.
4. You get an RB's leg as an SH? I wonder how get the handle for it..
Officially quitted

Mystery

Haha, nice catches, Pwnage. Never noticed most of those. Only one I really ever saw was the SH/RB leg thing.

EDIT: Meh, what the heck. +karma, my good man.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

Haha this is an awesome topic. I love to find easter eggs in some games. Very good Mr. Pwnage.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Bo-sox

EpicPhailure

That mouse one was old, or at least, for me.

But yeah, nice job finding most of these. That stone hammer one probably eluded most of us xD

Cactuscat222

Not gonna lie - this isn't anything special. I wouldn't consider them easter eggs, as they aren't hidden....

I think everyone has known about the gem in the sword; doesn't mean it has anything to do with Chaos' sword at all.
The vines on the hammer, you'd have to be an idiot not to notice that there is vines on the icon and not on the actual weapon, so I hope everyone already saw that.
I don't see anything in the cactus at all, besides that its a cactus with 2 eyes and a flower.
The SH hammer being part of the leg makes sense, but nothing particularly special.

The mouse + legs thing is the only credible find.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Dragx_Rage