News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Help To New Players

Started by Jmac, April 04, 2011, 04:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

Forum's story is true. I am a witness of it (well I was there at the scene of the crime)
And yes, you lose your hits if you die, you just dont lose the damage done to the enemy
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Forum

Quote from: darkflash on April 14, 2011, 09:21:10 AM
idk if i beileve forums story you got any screens of it?
Lol it happened in 2007 when i was a young dumb fool.. All i have left is this screenie i made from playing around with a new found paint couple months after it happened.

Officially quitted

darkflash

nice man that really sucks :(

Moosebacon1000

How does i post pictures off of art and stuff i made from unfeez?

Jmac

Save the file as a gif and upload it to a site online then get the code to upload it. Just go on google and search how to upload a gif. Oh and I need to know where you're at if you get online.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Moosebacon1000 on April 14, 2011, 07:51:42 AM

ok, so if i have lots of hits on an enemy, then i die, do i lose all of the hits?
Yes.

Beastmode

i would love if anyone could come help me lvl up cause i am only lvl 2. i got a new account and i need help lvling up

Beastmode

could someone help me come lvl up at the bandits

JaytheRogue

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me level and get drops over the past few days; it's really helpful to someone like me. I will also help other new players when the chance comes, but I'm probably still too low of a level to do so efficiently.

See you all in the game!

jannik

could pls any1 help me at wall?