News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Will I dare it?

Started by CherryPie, April 26, 2011, 04:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

Yup, I'm not sick of waiting for V3, it's just that my feeling says, that this brave and loyal community really deserves to have a little written update or at least a hint on what's going on and where SO is going with the next version currently in development.

Last time I heard something was about 2 months ago, when Meiun told me in-game that v3 is making very good progress, but I think it is dangerous to keep the community waiting longer and longer. A not-so-well-from-the-start-version with continious improvements doesn't disappoint as much as an exremely hyped and long awaited sequel, that isn't the next 98% game. (Hello Duke Nukem ;))

Do not missunderstand me, it is your choice to use your freetime for other stuff than programming for an online game and it is also your choice when and how you want to release the game, but why do the most supportive players, the doners of SOv2, not even get a little glimpse of what they can expect?

All we, the loyal community, have seen, were some char/environment sprites from Venuse 2 years ago in the Stick Hangout, from which we do not even know, if they did make it in the final product.

Thanks in advance :)

darkflash

Agreed. What can a couple screens of game hurt cause I really want to see what it looks like we have waited long enough!

Meiun

You can probably expect some tangible info within the next month or two. I would do it sooner, but right now there are a number of key elements that might end up going through some rather drastic changes. So I at least want to wait until I can give you a relatively proper and accurate representation of what things will look like and what you can expect.

Regardless, over the last few months I have finally managed to really get cracking with V3, and can assure you all that progress since then has been coming along quite nicely.

darkflash

OMG meiun thank you for your update I really feel a lot better now CANT WAIT to see what you got in store but judging by your past games I know you will not disappoint :)

thekolla

Thanks for telling us meiun. makes me feel a lot better knowing that progess is going good, im so excited :D!

Forum

Quote from: Meiun on April 26, 2011, 09:32:50 PM
You can probably expect some tangible info within the next month or two. I would do it sooner, but right now there are a number of key elements that might end up going through some rather drastic changes. So I at least want to wait until I can give you a relatively proper and accurate representation of what things will look like and what you can expect.

Regardless, over the last few months I have finally managed to really get cracking with V3, and can assure you all that progress since then has been coming along quite nicely.
Good Good.
Officially quitted

CherryPie

It is really good to know, that you read the posts in these forums regularly, thanks for the short update.
I think those are good news and everyone is looking forward now :)

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on April 27, 2011, 03:23:00 AM

It is really good to know, that you read the posts in these forums regularly, thanks for the short update.
I think those are good news and everyone is looking forward now :)
Gooooo-oood.
Officially quitted

Titan

I'm sure that I stand for everyone in the Stick Online community when I say we greatly appreicate the effort your putting into this game.
I personally am very grateful to know that we'll be able to hear something solid in 1-2 months.
Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated.
Livin' in a lonely world.