News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Official Hunt Thread

Started by Jmac, April 27, 2011, 08:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

I realize we already have a RB hunt thread, but I feel like there can be more than just RB hunts. The point of this thread is to post when and where and for what you hunting for. The format for organizing a hunt should be in this format:

Monster:
Area:
Date Started and Ended:
Drops(If anyone gets anything good):

The reason I say area is because SG/DS can spawn at temple and at wall, and this will clarify any confusion. This thread might possibly fail miserably, but for the moment, it sounds alright to me! :D So happy hunting people!

Beastmode

I agree with this idea 100% because lots of people already hav a SH and DKH but not many hav a IS or Slasher so plez post when hunts are started

CherryPie

Well technically, you can't really hunt for SGs, because they are so freakin rare - Only Chance is to drown all the cacti and sfs all the time, but I would consider that a DS-hunt :p
And you can also not really hunt for BAs, because they are so freakin common, you will not need to organize a hunt for that. As for RB hunts we already have a thread, so the only thing left out would probably be a DS-hunt topic ;)

Zario777

Well a DS hunt would be either at Temple or Wall and since DS's chance are better at Temple, then its like a hunt when you attend Petro's Training Montage @ Temple
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

foG

Quote from: Zario777 on April 28, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
Well a DS hunt would be either at Temple or Wall and since DS's chance are better at Temple, then its like a hunt when you attend Petro's Training Montage @ Temple

Def. in for a DS hunt at temple, right now! Who joins me?

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: foG on April 28, 2011, 09:39:13 AM
Quote from: Zario777 on April 28, 2011, 09:37:05 AM

Def. in for a DS hunt at temple, right now! Who joins me?
i join you...

Moosebacon1000

Hunt, Right now at wall... Mostly for SF. Come if you want

Jmac

I guess I'll come help you and Beast get a GS. :P

Beastmode

Yea if anyone else wants to come yall should come plez thanks

Moosebacon1000

Rock beast hunt at mountain right now

Jmac

It's apparently over :-\ no one is here.

king

temple! danimal is there and so is some other people including me!

king

I know this is wrong but what eve...im double posting. Im going to the temple to hunt some DSs and skele. time 8:56am central time

EDIT:4 people there wwe need more!@ come on people! DS there too