News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stop GSing bunnies

Started by sly 3 4 me, April 30, 2011, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Chaos on May 01, 2011, 03:42:29 AM
Quote from: king on April 30, 2011, 07:16:11 PM
Quote from: Titan on April 30, 2011, 07:02:24 PM
First off, King all that I ever get out of your posts, is even less respect for you then before I read them.

Second, replies like "omfg guiz this topixc is teh sucks" are unnesscary.

This topic is valid and makes a good point, and is far from useless.

not really...if you have a promblem like this you chould inform a GM and they will take care of it...and not make a topic..and make people argue like right now..

Yes, because this is CLEARLY what you should be bothering the GMs about.  You know what the GM is gonna do?  Tell you to stop being a douche-nozzle.  Just because it's coming from a GM instead of EVERY other player in the area doesn't make the point more valid.

Let me save you all the trouble.  From an ex-GM:

Stop being a douche-nozzle and play nice.  What are you, 8?
Beavis and butthead.
Officially quitted

Chaos

Quote from: Forum on May 01, 2011, 01:33:10 PM
First off, King all that I ever get out of your posts, is even less respect for you then before I read them.

not really...if you have a promblem like this you chould inform a GM and they will take care of it...and not make a topic..and make people argue like right now..

Yes, because this is CLEARLY what you should be bothering the GMs about.  You know what the GM is gonna do?  Tell you to stop being a douche-nozzle.  Just because it's coming from a GM instead of EVERY other player in the area doesn't make the point more valid.

Beavis and butthead.

Cept I've never watched it, and hardly relevant to the topic.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Forum

Quote from: Chaos on May 01, 2011, 01:40:49 PM
Quote from: Forum on May 01, 2011, 01:33:10 PM

Beavis and butthead.

Cept I've never watched it, and hardly relevant to the topic.
Yea i guess but calling people douche-nozzles isn't either
Officially quitted

Beastmode

STOP COMPLAINING GET OVER IT

Mystery

Quote from: Stick Online ReadmeTERMS OF USE (RULES):
The following are violations of the Stick Online Terms of Use:
-Harassing or failing to respect other players
-Failure to respect all players, at all times
Yes, both of those are in there. They're redundant, but regardless, still violations of the Terms of Use.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Beastmode

Im not allowed to put that in posts??? (100th post XD)

Jmac

This is off-topic, but, don't post if you're just trying to get your post count up. There's no need to restate what the person before you said or post something like "lol". Not trying to be an asshole, but try not do that Beast.

Beastmode

No i was asking a question about wat mystery said and i said 100th post on the side

sly 3 4 me

Locked because certain individuals have problems with knowing how to post accordingly..