News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Should I do....

Started by KillerK, August 06, 2009, 01:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerK

Should I start a new account (If I get the game) or get my old account? I dont remember much of my old account. I think it was KillerK or KoolerKii. He was only like level 34 I remember. But Im not exactly sure.
Because if I somehow get my permission pay, then I dont want to email and get a brand new account when I could have my old one.

Bo-sox

Its your call. Id get my old one back, because without a ton of people playing stick online it is harder for noobs to get started. It is easier to just play your lvl 34 account.

Danimal

My advice to you would be to try and remember as much about th old account as possible. This includes password etc.. You should make your decision based on if you are happy with your old stat layout etc, getting a new account off the mark takes a fair bit of work, so make sure you know what you want.

yottabyte

Yeah, what she said. I decided to get a new acc because my old one had bad stats, and I were'nt too happy with the name.

Anyways, I would rather get a new acc if the old one were'nt like level 70+ and had good stats and items.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)