News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SOv3 info. 2

Started by NotoriousM4^, May 29, 2011, 02:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

CherryPie

Quote from: darkflash on June 22, 2011, 03:11:38 PM
how soon :(

He has written several times that he will reveal more by the end of this month (if not, early next one, i guess)

sasracer

Not to be a troll or anything, but Wanderlust was just released and I've been with it for atleast 6 years.  Iji took around 6 years to complete.  A good game takes a long time when only 1-4 people work on it.  If you don't like the progress you can just bookmark the forums and come back every week-month.

DR4N3

Quote from: sasracer on July 02, 2011, 10:09:33 AM
Not to be a troll or anything, but Wanderlust was just released and I've been with it for atleast 6 years.  Iji took around 6 years to complete.  A good game takes a long time when only 1-4 people work on it.  If you don't like the progress you can just bookmark the forums and come back every week-month.
Or, you could all just go play V2. Seriously. Fighting Skelies alone as a lvl 17 sucks.

jackel1994

Meiun has the same phone as I :O? And V3 is coming out :O? I feel spoiled

Meiun

Quote from: jackel1994 on August 11, 2011, 05:14:16 PM
Meiun has the same phone as I :O? And V3 is coming out :O? I feel spoiled
Actually I've got a Droid 2 :P The phone in that earlier screenshot was one I used to develop back before I had my own Android phone. Also, be sure to take a look at the V3 sneak peak topic I posted for all the real and latest info on V3.