News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stat suggestion?

Started by Soup, August 06, 2009, 10:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Just cause someone has good stats doesn't mean that they are good in pvp.

jonsploder

40/21/40/1

Good strength to make up for lack of int. Good enough agility to dodge well if you can pvp well. Good enough vit to last out. Int is made up for by strength.

But it really depends on what weapon you want to base your build on now. And that 55/50/1/1 build suggested on the first page will never work. Sure, you can run from tanks, but it's not exactly hard for a tank to hit for hit you still. So what if you can drag it out by running. Dealing with people like kbob's stats, you are dead, and you only have a chance against someone with either the same stats, 1agility and fails at pvp, or if they are a lower level then you.

foG

Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:15:53 PM
Quote from: foG on August 11, 2009, 10:58:27 AM
Jesus, would you FINALLY stop saying that there are so many tanks out there and it would be so common and stuff like that?

There are only like 5 tanks out there. That would be Luda, Android, Joel, maybe GodIsuck dipz and me.

And seriously all of our builts suck expect for Android's. But I can say that Luda, Joel and me would CHANGE our builts if we had the opportunity to..

Second edit: Oh and if you are smart you go for Str instead of Vit.
For some reason i think some of the tanks are saying go for str because they don't wanna be beaten by new ones imo. Fog beat android and is saying his build is better than his?

Have you EVER considered I might be better at pvp? It's not all about the stats. Stats are important but if you suck at pvping you can have the best stats in entire SO and still lose.

And seriously, Luda's, joel's (Especially joel's) and me have sucky stats. I need 2-3 hits more to actually kill Deamonclawz for example. So no, I don't say tanks suck because I don't want anyone to be a tank. It's just true. That's why I have a second account with more belanced stats, so does android and joel. Even luda started a new one. He can't be bothered to lvl it atm, though.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

JoEL

What foG explained above is 100% true. I would change my stats on Joel if I could, they are horrible. Also me android and foG have also made new accounts that are more balanced (just to clarify).

And also...My more balanced account defiantly is better then my tank. So anyone who thinks there are heaps of tanks needs to do a re-count. Also, I wouldn't mind if everyone else made a 'tank' who cares? it's just a game...

jonsploder

Quote from: foG on August 12, 2009, 08:07:29 AM
Jesus, would you FINALLY stop saying that there are so many tanks out there and it would be so common and stuff like that?

There are only like 5 tanks out there. That would be Luda, Android, Joel, maybe GodIsuck dipz and me.

And seriously all of our builts suck expect for Android's. But I can say that Luda, Joel and me would CHANGE our builts if we had the opportunity to..

For some reason i think some of the tanks are saying go for str because they don't wanna be beaten by new ones imo. Fog beat android and is saying his build is better than his?

Have you EVER considered I might be better at pvp? It's not all about the stats. Stats are important but if you suck at pvping you can have the best stats in entire SO and still lose.

And seriously, Luda's, joel's (Especially joel's) and me have sucky stats. I need 2-3 hits more to actually kill Deamonclawz for example. So no, I don't say tanks suck because I don't want anyone to be a tank. It's just true. That's why I have a second account with more belanced stats, so does android and joel. Even luda started a new one. He can't be bothered to lvl it atm, though.

IMO you can't pvp better than andriod. I've never seen you beat anyone on an account with bad stats. It just pisses me off you say that Fog is a bad build.. he can tank about everyone. >.>

JoEL

High str builds can handle foG while he's tanking... Ewein and +(lll_-)+ can just tank him, but he's skilled enough to beat them most if not all the time.

foG

Quote from: jonsploder on August 14, 2009, 04:00:39 AM
Quote from: foG on August 12, 2009, 08:07:29 AM

IMO you can't pvp better than andriod. I've never seen you beat anyone on an account with bad stats. It just pisses me off you say that Fog is a bad build.. he can tank about everyone. >.>

I beat God I suck with a lvl 70 account during a tourney and many more. And fogs stats are bad. It's true I don't give a effing shit if you believe it or not.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Lingus

I couldn't find a general stat topic so I'm gonna post here.

I've revised my horrible stat build and want to see what people think. Keep in mind I can't change Agi since it's already at 45. Originally I was going to only add points to Str, which would make my lvl 100 build:

Str 45
Agi 45
Vit 10
Int 7

Then I thought about it and I think I'd like some more Vit/Int. So I want to add an additional 6 to each. Also, I'm using DH to give me the extra 2 vit, and wizard for the extra 1 int for regen. I could play with that a little. So here's the revised lvl 100 stats:

Str 33
Agi 45
Vit 16
Int 13

Let me know if the numbers all add up. I know the build is going to suck, but I'm looking to be able to do decent damage while being able to survive and not have to regen stam every 2 seconds.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Lingus on August 18, 2009, 06:17:48 PM

I've revised my horrible stat build and want to see what people think. Keep in mind I can't change Agi since it's already at 45. Originally I was going to only add points to Str, which would make my lvl 100 build:

Str 45
Agi 45
Vit 10
Int 7

Then I thought about it and I think I'd like some more Vit/Int. So I want to add an additional 6 to each. Also, I'm using DH to give me the extra 2 vit, and wizard for the extra 1 int for regen. I could play with that a little. So here's the revised lvl 100 stats:

Str 33
Agi 45
Vit 16
Int 13

Let me know if the numbers all add up. I know the build is going to suck, but I'm looking to be able to do decent damage while being able to survive and not have to regen stam every 2 seconds.

Yes, I'm quite sure that all adds up.

Torch

Quote from: Lingus on August 18, 2009, 06:17:48 PM

Str 45
Agi 45
Vit 10
Int 7

Str 33
Agi 45
Vit 16
Int 13

I'd go 33/45/22/7. 16 vit would leave you constantly regening.

Lingus

Cool thanks. Actually I was thinking that too but wasn't sure. I know that currently since I got the Katana, I'm constantly sitting every 30 seconds to regen stam anyways. I'm regenning stam more than hp right now. So I'm a bit torn.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Lingus on August 18, 2009, 07:00:27 PM
Cool thanks. Actually I was thinking that too but wasn't sure. I know that currently since I got the Katana, I'm constantly sitting every 30 seconds to regen stam anyways. I'm regenning stam more than hp right now. So I'm a bit torn.

Don't forget as your hp regen goes up so does your max hp.

Torch

My suggestion was made from my own experience. The difference is that I own an IS, which hits 3 targets, making it the best pvm weapon (bosses excluded). I would still recommend what I said before though, if only to fight SGs. With such low vit, you will have a very tough time with SGs and even dark sages.

Also, an effective strategy that I use with 6 int is to equip a green cc or lantern and a wizard hat while regening. Both weapons give an int boost that bumps it up to 12 with the wizard hat. The downside to this is that both weapons are event items and if you don't already have them, you may be out of luck. If you don't already have 7 int, you may want to consider this.

Lingus

I do already have 7 int, but I don't have either of those weapons.

I'll think about adding all 12 to vit, but like I mentioned before, I'm regenning stam much more frequently than hp. Even with bosses, I can easily dodge the attacks, but after around 30 seconds of swinging the katana I'll be completely stammed out.

Torch

Quote from: Lingus on August 18, 2009, 08:08:20 PM
I do already have 7 int, but I don't have either of those weapons.

I'll think about adding all 12 to vit, but like I mentioned before, I'm regenning stam much more frequently than hp. Even with bosses, I can easily dodge the attacks, but after around 30 seconds of swinging the katana I'll be completely stammed out.
Yeah, well I guess you'd no best, since you're the only one with experience using your account. For me, I couldn't deal with such low vit but maybe you can with your high agi.