News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Another Clubhouse Trick.

Started by Jmac, June 17, 2011, 08:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

EDIT: This is the second thing I've found out about the clubhouse that many of you already know (probably). When you're on the step where the bandits/BA's can't hit you, you can hit them with a GS. This may be nothing to you guys but this simplifies Spire/BC hunting on Jmac due to my 1 vitality. Hope this helps someone else also!

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Jmac

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on June 17, 2011, 09:21:18 PM
Nope.
Well played good sir. :P I swear they spawn like SF...semi-common boss FTW?

RayRay

I had 3 spawn near the same time near the spawn point when I was playing. It's not higher at the clubhouse, it's just high.

Seifer

There is no difference. Every time you kill a Bandit there is a small chance of a Dark Bandit spawning. You simply got lucky, congrats.

darkflash

I dont beileve BA's are lucky much the opposite they just taunt you in their endless pit of coins bms and daggers

Mystery

Quote from: darkflash on June 18, 2011, 01:49:10 AM
I dont beileve BA's are lucky much the opposite they just taunt you in their endless pit of coins bms and daggers
Says someone who has a Spire Dagger.. >_>

I believe there are less spawn slots at the clubhouse than at the branches, so it'd be considerably luckier to have multiple BAs there.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jmac

Alright guys, thanks for answering.

Jmac

Sorry for double post, I found something else out about the clubhouse and I put it in the first post.

CherryPie

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 20, 2011, 08:18:27 AM
Sorry for double post, I found something else out about the clubhouse and I put it in the first post.

I think 85% of the people know this already and i really wouldn't consider it a "fail" either.. If something like that was possible on the left side where a lot more bandits spawn, yeah then maybe, because you could easily abuse it for botting. With only 3 bandit spawns (and only 2 bandits that will come to your safe spot automatically) however, it is absolutely okay that you can't get hit there.