News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rant and Rave Topic

Started by ASD!, June 25, 2009, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASD!

This topic should be just for ranting and raving about things in SO that are frustrating. For example; I'm level 100, have killed upwards of 100 DSs, and have yet to get an IS. I mean, almost EVERYONE has one, and I still don't. I thought the 1 week grinding session to get to level 100 would result in maybe an IS and a Slasher. Meh, at least i got the latter.

11clock

Quote from: ASD! on June 25, 2009, 02:37:24 PM
This topic should be just for ranting and raving about things in SO that are frustrating. For example; I'm level 100, have killed upwards of 100 DSs, and have yet to get an IS. I mean, almost EVERYONE has one, and I still don't. I thought the 1 week grinding session to get to level 100 would result in maybe an IS and a Slasher. Meh, at least i got the latter.

Umm...Almost everyone has ISs? Last time I checked only like 5 people had them. :P

Danimal

Quote from: ASD! on June 25, 2009, 02:37:24 PM
I mean, almost EVERYONE has one, and I still don't. I thought the 1 week grinding session to get to level 100 would result in maybe an IS and a Slasher. Meh, at least i got the latter.

If you worked out a % of IS owners against the people who don't, I think you'd find it incredibly small, but I can relate to the frustration, especially when another person (often personally felt less deserving) obtains one in half the time. On the contrary my quest for slasher has been unsuccessful with no drops at all from 30+ SG's. =P

Aqua

You have DH, ASD!, be grateful. An IS for me on either of my accounts would be amazing, but oh well.

I'd like a DKH, badly, on Emo, and I'll start uber sexy wexy grinding for it very soon.
~Aqua

Seifer

No Dh, SH or IS after... countless countless bosses.

crozier

what he said   ^
Oh and frog hat. Never gotten one of them ever.

Twinky

Am I like the only person who has a cause to rant and rave about not having a regular GS?
I haven't played in a while, but I'm about level 92 and I have been looking for one for 10 levels or so... there was even a period where I played for about 20 hours straight looking for one by the wall... and nothing except 2 katanas that were too late.

Aqua

Quote from: Twinky on June 27, 2009, 11:10:18 AM
Am I like the only person who has a cause to rant and rave about not having a regular GS?
I haven't played in a while, but I'm about level 92 and I have been looking for one for 10 levels or so... there was even a period where I played for about 20 hours straight looking for one by the wall... and nothing except 2 katanas that were too late.
Spent the majority of from level 80 to 94 trying to get one, got about 5 Pirates and I got 10 Katanas, 4 in 2 days.

Crozier, I never see you hunt for it; and you have DKH. And Seifer does too, but he worked really hard for his.
~Aqua

Forum

My topic got deleted!  >:( I posted it in media omg...!!!!
Officially quitted

Danimal

Quote from: Forum on June 27, 2009, 10:24:27 PM
My topic got deleted!  >:( I posted it in media omg...!!!!
Your topic was unnecessary, therefore deleted. It was old news, and didn't need to be ressurected.

CherryPie

I'm probably one of the people who killed the most RB's, maybe I've even killed the most, and all I was rewarded with, are 3 dumb stonehammers - not that I don't like em, but honestly, 1 is enough! >_<

Meiun

Quote from: CherryPie on July 02, 2009, 02:49:20 AM
I'm probably one of the people who killed the most RB's, maybe I've even killed the most, and all I was rewarded with, are 3 dumb stonehammers - not that I don't like em, but honestly, 1 is enough! >_<
Wow, 3 Stone Hammers is still quite an accomplishment of luck (even if it's not the luck you were looking for).

EpicPhailure

I'm angry that I can't even open Stick Online to play -_-

tehrozzy

Quote from: Meiun on July 02, 2009, 03:11:39 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on July 02, 2009, 02:49:20 AM
Wow, 3 Stone Hammers is still quite an accomplishment of luck (even if it's not the luck you were looking for).
Lol, ive had 7 stone hammers on YayForLife. Im getting sick of em.

sly 3 4 me

I'm also mad that I can't play. I get an error when I try to open the client.