News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rant and Rave Topic

Started by ASD!, June 25, 2009, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinky

I finally got my GS today :D
Ive been wanting one since Ive started playing!
:D!!!!
Its like sex, but better.

Lingus

Quote from: YayForLife on July 02, 2009, 05:13:49 PM
Quote from: Meiun on July 02, 2009, 03:11:39 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on July 02, 2009, 02:49:20 AM
I'm probably one of the people who killed the most RB's, maybe I've even killed the most, and all I was rewarded with, are 3 dumb stonehammers - not that I don't like em, but honestly, 1 is enough! >_<
Wow, 3 Stone Hammers is still quite an accomplishment of luck (even if it's not the luck you were looking for).
Lol, ive had 7 stone hammers on YayForLife. Im getting sick of em.
I hate both of you. Back when the RB had first come out I spent hours and hours and hours killing them with not a single SH drop. I still have never owned an SH.

I also have never owned an IS, a slasher, or a dkh... but come on... these are rare items. The people that do have them were pretty damn lucky to get the drop.

I'm pretty lucky with DH drops, but it doesn't really help me too much right now considering my stats are worthless. What I really need is a good weapon. A katana will do even. Something that outputs a decent amount of damage so that I can get close to drop threshold. With 5 str it's really hard to get there with a whip.

EpicPhailure

Why do you only have 5 strength?

Lingus

Long story... but since this is the rant/rave topic it wouldn't really be off topic to mention it here.

Basically when I started out playing I had my main character Lingus. I played it up to about level 60 when some how all/most of my items were "deleted" or sold along with all of my money being gone. Because of this, I assumed that my account was accesible by someone with malicious intent. And because this was before Meiun was changing people's passwords and before he was keeping logs of people's accounts, my only resort was to start a new account that no one had the password to. So, that was my Linguz account.

Here's the confusing part. When I was around level 80 on Linguz I was made a GM. At that point I asked Meiun to swap the name of both accounts. So Lingus was my (eventually) level 99 GM account with all my items and everything, and Linguz was my original account that I stopped playing at level 60 that had nothing but a hammer (which someone got for me after all my items were "deleted") and some other random items.

Now, on to the question. If everyone remembers, a while ago Meiun had a server wide stat reset. Everyone was given all of there stat points back and their stats were all set to 1. At this time, I had already switched to my second account (but it was before I was made a GM) so the account that is now named Linguz was my alternate account. So I had a level 60 account that I didn't care about and didn't really play. I could spend the stat points wherever just to try it out. So what did I do? I spent them mostly on Agi. What did I care, I had my main...

Well, now that I'm not a GM I can't use my GM account, so the only one I have is this. I guess I could have started a new account, but I didn't really want to start at level 1. But, it's extremely difficult to level up a mostly Agi build because all of the stats you need to fight are low. With low vit it's hard to survive, with low int you can't perform many attacks without resting, and with low str it's difficult to reach the damage threshold for max exp and max drop rate. Which is also why it's hard for me to get items.

Anyways, not really trying to complain. I just wanted to answer the question thoroughly. And in case Meiun or anyone else is wondering, no I do not blame him for any of this. It's just the way it worked out.

ARTgames

that sucks how you did not get to keep your other account. i also know how hard it is to have a agi based account.

EpicPhailure

Well somebody here has some horrible luck xD (referring to the part where you stuck most of your points into agi, and then lost your GM account)

Lingus

Yea, but I understand why he did it that way. It would have been too complicated to unmod an account (maybe impossible I dunno). So it's all good. At least I get to play.

CherryPie

Quote from: Lingus on July 02, 2009, 07:05:24 PM
Yea, but I understand why he did it that way. It would have been too complicated to unmod an account (maybe impossible I dunno). So it's all good. At least I get to play.
why didn't you request an entirely new account, then? ;)

Joshhh

Quote from: CherryPie on July 03, 2009, 06:50:25 AM

Quote from: Lingus on July 02, 2009, 06:41:30 PM
I guess I could have started a new account, but I didn't really want to start at level 1.

Mayhaps you should read the entire posts..

CherryPie

Quote from: Joshhh on July 03, 2009, 07:06:46 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on July 03, 2009, 06:50:25 AM

Quote from: Lingus on July 02, 2009, 06:41:30 PM
I guess I could have started a new account, but I didn't really want to start at level 1.

Mayhaps you should read the entire posts..

haha, ye sry for that one :D
But it isn't that hard to reach lvl 99 in less than 3 months.

Aqua

Lingus has a life, btw.
~Aqua

CherryPie

Quote from: Aqua on July 03, 2009, 10:24:30 AM
Lingus has a life, btw.
~Aqua

for the non-life-peeps its like 1-1,5months to 99 and about 2 months to 100 :)

ARTgames

Lingus has a life, btw.
~Aqua

There is a life outside of so. 0_o!?

Quotehaha, ye sry for that one
But it isn't that hard to reach lvl 99 in less than 3 months.
I bet if you really tried it would take less.

Aqua

[/quote]
Quote from: CherryPie on July 03, 2009, 10:43:18 AM
Lingus has a life, btw.
~Aqua

What I'm saying is that Lingus doesn't have that time.
~Aqua

Twinky

Leveling time is extremely manipulated by desire.
It took me 2 days to level my Twinkster account to 32, yet its been almost 3 and a half years since I've made thetwinkyuho, and its only level 92...