News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rant and Rave Topic

Started by ASD!, June 25, 2009, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Twinky on July 03, 2009, 09:21:32 PM
Leveling time is extremely manipulated by desire.
It took me 2 days to level my Twinkster account to 32, yet its been almost 3 and a half years since I've made thetwinkyuho, and its only level 92...

im with that. wasn't the first person to get to level 99 was like in a month? i been playing snits the start of so2 and im still not even 99.

Lingus

Aqua is right. I don't really have time to play SO much anymore. I'd rather be level 60 something with crappy stats than level 10 or so.

Bo-sox

Alright so i am lvl 99 and still dont have a DH! I Mean COME ON!  I have spent weeks just killing monsters at the temple and I still dont have one! I have probobly killed more then 100!

ARTgames

Quote from: Bo-sox on July 07, 2009, 04:59:26 PM
Alright so i am lvl 99 and still dont have a DH! I Mean COME ON!  I have spent weeks just killing monsters at the temple and I still dont have one! I have probobly killed more then 100!

You are suffering from BAD LUCK

Before
Addition
Determined

Less-worthy
Usually
Can
Keep

Lucifer

If you ever do make a new acc Ling ling, I'd be more than happy to help you level it. I have no life :).

I personally don't have much to rant about. I mean I've killed my share of monsters and not gotten the drops I've wanted, but with IS and spire I ain't gonna bitch.

igufed

100 with no DH. Or IS or DKH for that matter..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Bo-sox

Quote from: igufed on July 07, 2009, 05:15:06 PM

ok, good, that made me feel better.... ;D

Lingus

Quote from: Lucifer on July 07, 2009, 05:13:46 PM
If you ever do make a new acc Ling ling, I'd be more than happy to help you level it. I have no life :).

I personally don't have much to rant about. I mean I've killed my share of monsters and not gotten the drops I've wanted, but with IS and spire I ain't gonna bitch.
Eh, I might... I'll have to talk to Meiun about it. I don't want to be a nuisence though.

Freeforall

EpicPhailure

Jump on the stage or something related to the tournament probably.

Freeforall

Quote from: Epicphail on July 11, 2009, 07:20:26 PM

Yeah... D:

Unban me pl0x?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Freeforall on July 11, 2009, 07:24:30 PM
Quote from: Epicphail on July 11, 2009, 07:20:26 PM

Yeah... D:

Unban me pl0x?

You're banned until all parts of the tournament ends, I believe. Or they forgot about you.

Bo-sox

I was fighting the SG at the spawn party today when it dropped a Fendora! I picked it up, yes im sure....and so i logged out (as i have heard this saves ur item). When i logged back on it was gone!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(   

Aqua

Quote from: igufed on July 07, 2009, 05:15:06 PM
I may be mislead, but I believe that more people have DKH than people have the Spire Dagger, and even less people have both the Spire Dagger and the Bandit Cover.
~Aqua