News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Whats a Stat Build the Makes people really mad or ticks people off?

Started by KillerK, August 09, 2009, 11:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerK

Because I want it  ;D

My guess (from the old free version) would be pure in AGI

:D :D :D

God-I-Suck

What stat build makes me mad?

Uh, I don't like it that a lot of people are doing the same old same old tank build.. It's really getting old.

EpicPhailure

Pure VIT would tick people off when you tank them in PvP or something, lol.

Pure AGI would also have the same effect. Keep dodging them or running away.

ARTgames

what stats my enemy has when he beats me in pvp. no not really. :P

For me, no build makes me mad. maybe if i got an account with 99 int/vit i would not be happy. but that's all.

Forum

Officially quitted

Soup

Having a build that would tick people off... Hm, I'd have to say pure int and vit.. They'd keep running.. And healing.  But, they wouldn't be able to hit you either.. It's a lose/lose situation.

Souperman!

jonsploder

50/21/30/1 for level 99. 50/21/30/6 for level 100.

Epic strength for attacking, good agi to dodge, decent vit and at 100, good int. A good pvp build for hit and run, and it will piss tankers off.
Also good for leveling with that strength and agi.

igufed

Quote from: jonsploder on August 10, 2009, 03:33:09 AM
50/21/30/1 for level 99. 50/21/30/6 for level 100.

Epic strength for attacking, good agi to dodge, decent vit and at 100, good int. A good pvp build for hit and run, and it will piss tankers off.
Also good for leveling with that strength and agi.

So, I don't quite piss you off? :)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Mystery

Quote from: God-I-Suck on August 09, 2009, 11:39:02 PM
What stat build makes me mad?

Uh, I don't like it that a lot of people are doing the same old same old tank build.. It's really getting old.
Same here. I like it when people try out new builds.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ASD!

Yeah, the tank builds got really old, really quick. Do something that you'd like and find fun. Don;t just go for a pvp build. It will boring kinda fast.

JoEL

"same old same old tank builds" what a load of crap, I only know of 4 tanks, JoEL, foG, Luda and Android. Unless you consider people with 40 vitality a 'tank' which then would move alot of people into this 'tank' category, which is absolute crap lol.

jonsploder

Joel, Dips, Luda, Andriod, Amadeus, and if we are not vsing you guys, ....ing, jonsploder, god-I-suck etc can tank others.

It's not the build really I dislike. It's the style of pvp. Only assholes tank in fun pvp matches.

CherryPie

probably danimals build. But if you would spend enough agi to be as fast as him, you can't get enough str and vit to be as annoying as him. GM helms ftw? :P