News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Luckiest Stick on Earth

Started by LeGuy, August 11, 2009, 12:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Quote from: scsox on August 12, 2009, 12:22:35 PM
congrats to all the nub who got good items... but i don't get it... use 99/100's sit there for hours killing bandits and get nothing while nubs just kill one ba and get a cover or a sd... i think there should be something like if your a hight lvl than someone when ur killing the same monster you should have a   
slightly better chance of getting a drop.

Lol, why?  ??? It's just a random chance.
Some are lucky, some are not. That's life.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

Since high levels are stronger, it makes sense that you can kill more faster, but get less items.

LeGuy

I just solo'ed a DS without dying once with my SD and only got gold. Dag nabbit.
Whee!

Mystery

Quote from: yottabyte on August 12, 2009, 12:37:44 PM
Quote from: scsox on August 12, 2009, 12:22:35 PM
congrats to all the nub who got good items... but i don't get it... use 99/100's sit there for hours killing bandits and get nothing while nubs just kill one ba and get a cover or a sd... i think there should be something like if your a hight lvl than someone when ur killing the same monster you should have a  
slightly better chance of getting a drop.

Lol, why?  ??? It's just a random chance.
Some are lucky, some are not. That's life.
Same. Plus, it's EASIER for you to kill monsters at higher levels. It's harder for low-levels to continuously kill monsters, which means it's harder to get a drop. It's just luck. Also, if I'm not mistaken, you got a GS at level 10, scsox. So don't say you're unlucky  ;)

EDIT: And a giant 'Congratulations' to you, LeGuy!  :)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

JoEL

I swear that this game is bugged in that department. lol.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: JoEL on August 13, 2009, 02:08:06 AM

Bugged...OR CONSPIRACY?!

scsox

Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 11:54:35 AM
Quote from: JoEL on August 13, 2009, 02:08:06 AM

Bugged...OR CONSPIRACY?!

i believe its a bit of both

CherryPie