News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Stick Online Tournament!!!

Started by Danimal, June 25, 2009, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbelsche

Bo-sox

Quote from: Bobbelsche on July 11, 2009, 04:03:26 PM
What can i do if my W-lan turned off?? I swaer it is the truth

WHat is a W-Lan????

Bobbelsche

It is for no LAN cable to get internet :P ;D

Lingus

It's called WAN. Wide Area Network. That's where you plug your modem in to get internet. He's saying his internet got disconnected somehow...

Anyways, what was the result of the tourney? Or is it still on?

Bobbelsche

It is still on
but i dont know how fare it is :P

Freeforall

Quote from: Bobbelsche on July 11, 2009, 06:04:52 PM
It is still on
but i dont know how fare it is :P
Lol, I believe I just got banned. xD

Cactuscat222

QuoteIf you were disconnected, maybe that led them to believe you were lagging yourself. It's smart to try to avoid disconnecting during tourneys. Even if you didn't lag, things happen. What's done is done.

Yeah, because we all know you have to choice about whether or not you disconnect, because its completely voluntary...  ::)

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

Congratulations to FoG for winning the Sand Sword and the Tournament, and congratulations to Android for winning the account :D

Mystery

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on July 11, 2009, 07:08:54 PM
QuoteIf you were disconnected, maybe that led them to believe you were lagging yourself. It's smart to try to avoid disconnecting during tourneys. Even if you didn't lag, things happen. What's done is done.

Yeah, because we all know you have to choice about whether or not you disconnect, because its completely voluntary...  ::)
I meant not making yourself lag, which I don't think he did.  :P But fair enough.

QuoteCongratulations to FoG for winning the Sand Sword and the Tournament, and congratulations to Android for winning the account :D

THE account? Who won the 2nd one?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Josh

Quote from: Mystery on July 11, 2009, 07:43:14 PM

THE account? Who won the 2nd one?

Cherrypie he one The Last Stick Standing

ARTgames

CherryPie

Before you bother fog, about his prize..
I was right next to him and you find all first hand info in my content update rumours topic:

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=44.0

Meiun

Congratulations FoG!! And great job to everyone, there were some really close matches there towards the end.

Hikarikuen

Dang, I want to play :P still, congrats to the winner(s) and to the people who got accounts,

EpicPhailure

GIS could've won the Last Stick Standing, lol. If not for Cherry's SH causing him to Ringout.

He told me he had plenty of HP left too :(