News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Stick Online Tournament!!!

Started by Danimal, June 25, 2009, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Whose accounts were activated? Someone better of activated someone else's account and not just made another account for themselves. We need more players, guys! <_<

foG

Thanks for all the congratulations :)

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

CherryPie

Quote from: Epicphail on July 12, 2009, 11:47:51 AM
GIS could've won the Last Stick Standing, lol. If not for Cherry's SH causing him to Ringout.

He told me he had plenty of HP left too :(

ROFL, when only Android and me were left, I still had full hp ;)

God-I-Suck

Ok, everyone hush about the last man standing. We don't need people bragging about how easily they won or could have won and whatnot.

Mr Pwnage

Kinda shocked nobody gave you any karma for hosting this event, seeing how smoothly it came along...
I wonder....

*click*
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

So do the account winners want to share whether they want to activate somebody on the list, or if they want to keep it for themselves (those greedy arses!)?

JoEL

You've got no right to call them greedy, they won it as a prize, they can do what they wish.

Maxwell10206

If the winners haven't activated peoples accounts yet .My account is Maxwell10206, same as my forum user name.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: JoEL on July 13, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
You've got no right to call them greedy, they won it as a prize, they can do what they wish.

It was some fail sarcasm.

CherryPie

Quote from: Epicphail on July 13, 2009, 12:28:28 AM

regarding, how this thread goes nowhere and the event is over, it should probably closed ASAP ;)

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 12, 2009, 10:12:31 PM
Kinda shocked nobody gave you any karma for hosting this event, seeing how smoothly it came along...
I wonder....

*click*
I gave him +karma for it, but I guess someone lowered it again. No clue as to why.  :-\
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

Quote from: Mystery on July 13, 2009, 12:07:49 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 12, 2009, 10:12:31 PM
I wonder....

*click*
I gave him +karma for it, but I guess someone lowered it again. No clue as to why.  :-\

i think i was the first to give Danimal karma

EpicPhailure

Quote from: CherryPie on July 13, 2009, 03:42:17 AM
Quote from: Epicphail on July 13, 2009, 12:28:28 AM

regarding, how this thread goes nowhere and the event is over, it should probably closed ASAP ;)

Why should it be closed? I mean, it should definitely be de-pinned, but why should conversation end?

God-I-Suck

Forum

Officially quitted