News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Stick Online Tournament!!!

Started by Danimal, June 25, 2009, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

I for one will be trying my hardest to win the Last Man Standing after the tournament, for Mystery.

I'm curious who else will be.
~Aqua

God-I-Suck

I would be honored to join. Count me in!

Level 99

Joshhh

CherryPie

CherryPie 100/100

edit: something came to my mind, when reading over your topic again.

Quote from: Danimal on June 25, 2009, 05:32:28 PM
Hello one and all, I am inviting everyone who enjoys playing S.O to battle it out with the very best of PvPers for a cool, entirely new prize!

The prize is a brand new and powerful weapon, currently undiscovered in Stick Online. Giving the owner a neat advantage, and an all new weapon to own with.
You never said, that the tournament prize will be exclusively available to the tournament winner.(like it have been said in all the other official tournament topics)
Does that mean, it's also obtainable for others after the tournament or right now already?

JoEL

Account: I dunno Yet, sorry. Will edit soon.

Level: 99

Suggestion: Banning hotkeys, an official tournament for Stick-Online should be focusing on who is the best PvPer without using help from macros of any sort, which will defiantly effect players who do not own hotkeys or just wish to play the game how it is supposed to be played.

CherryPie

Quote from: JoEL on July 03, 2009, 02:00:33 AM
Account: JoEL

Level: 100

Suggestion: Banning hotkeys, an official tournament for Stick-Online should be focusing on who is the best PvPer without using help from macros of any sort, which will defiantly effect players who do not own hotkeys or just wish to play the game how it is supposed to be played.

that was discussed already, I guess. Let Danimal do what he wants, it's his official tournament.

JoEL

I said SUGGESTION, READ!
I wasn't telling him what to do.

CherryPie

Quote from: JoEL on July 03, 2009, 06:46:09 AM
I said SUGGESTION, READ!
I wasn't telling him what to do.
I've read what you've said.

Celson

Account: Celson
Current Level: 87
Predicted Level: 90

Maybe me and my hammer can win this tournament  :o

Lonewolf

im in too

Lonewolf--lvl 99 --- lvl 99 :-*

Torch

Account: Torch
Current Level: 99
Predicted Level: 99

I appreciate the continued commitment to this game from all the staff.

Danimal

Quote from: Torch on July 03, 2009, 04:30:06 PM
I appreciate the continued commitment to this game from all the staff.
Thanks Torch, as long as you lot are enjoying yourselves it's all worthwhile.

Josh

I would like Little_Stick to be activated in this tournament :D

JoEL

I would Like to sign up +(-_lll)+ instead of joel thanks! :)