News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Tournament / Spawn Party!

Started by Danimal, October 30, 2011, 11:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Oh my...congrats to igu!!! I think I have a good feeling of what he's going to ask for :P. Well I'm glad everyone had a good time, thanks for the update croz, and congrats to you too!

Lucifer

Yeah I needed to catch up on some sleep afterwards. You did a great job Crozier! I hope you continue to PvP actively, you're definitely a challenge.

And of course congratulations to gufigufi, and thank you for the prezzies ;).

I'm relieved to no longer have a title to hold, but don't you worry... I'll be back for my revenge next tournament!

Danimal

*Fights Updated*

Congratulations to the finalists, and a BIG well done to igufed.

Thanks to everyone who took part, apologies for the lag. Rest assured V3 will be much much more capable.

stick d00d

Quote from: Danimal on November 19, 2011, 08:16:53 PM
*Fights Updated*

Congratulations to the finalists, and a BIG well done to igufed.

Thanks to everyone who took part, apologies for the lag. Rest assured V3 will be much much more capable.
You did a great job hosting, and the spawn party was fun as well. The lag was pretty bad... but nonetheless it was a good tourny with some great matchups. Congrats igu, crozier, and Lucifer!

igufed

Yup, was a very nice tournament, Dan.  Thank you for it.

Can't wait for another so luci can kick some butt and reclaim his title. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

grueffelo

RayRay

The tourney was fun. :D My mom kept telling me to get some sun a lot, though. She thought I was just watching a video.

This tourney was also I think the 2nd time I lagged out the entire time I've been playing this game. It was when everyone was shredding up the SG and it reappeared while everyone went right. I didn't d/c, but I lost half of my hits.

God-I-Suck

lol sorry I just disappeared, I had to go :P (I would've lost to Razor anywayss >_< ) Good job gufi !

Celson

gufi vs crozier. I'll get around to uploading all the fights eventually.

Liamvz

My IGN: Liamvz
My Current Level: 25
Level by Tournament: 40-50
:) ;) :D ;D

catmadman

BiGFooT

Im a KiiD Soo what !