News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Remember Surrender?

Started by Surrender, August 16, 2009, 12:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

So. I'm Surrender. I posted a bit on Stick Hangout. I played in SO2 and suchblahblahblah.
Anyway, I finally decided to donate. because I missed Stick Online and all of you so dearly(?). xD
Welp, to get to the point of this, someone took "Surrender" and I'm kinda sad. ):

I'll probably be playing under the IGN of Snuffy or SkankySheep. Look for me?  :O

EDIT: Lies! I got Surrender recovered. Now I just need to connect to the server! xD

sly 3 4 me

If that is you in your signature doesn't that mean that you have previously used the name "Surrender" as an account on the Stick Online 2 server? That being said, it would mean that no one could have possibly taken your name if you had already created an account using that name. Hello to you also. :)

Surrender

hmmm..
uh huh..uh huh..
good point! ;D
yuss, that's me and I just sent a second reply to Meiun asking the specifications of why I can't use the name. >.<
Nice to meet you! :DDD

Lucifer

Perhaps he figured you wanted to make a new account named Surrender, not re-open it.
Anyways, welcome back, I vaguely remember your name.

Surrender

My thoughts, exactlyyy.
I tried to clear it up and I'm waiting for a response.
Oh really? Hmmm. Same here..mwuaha. :3
(Of course, to anyone without a sense of humor, that was a joke.)

yottabyte

I remember you from the hangout. I do not remember you from Stick Online.

Welcome back

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

jonsploder

Definitely remember the name. Welcome back!

crozier

Surrender

haha, well, I was just really contemplative about donating so I just decided to. ^.^

I just got the e-mail and everything's cleared upppp. I will deff be using the name Surrender. ;p
thanks sly & Lucifer!

& hey crozierrrrr and jon.

Forum

I don't remember you but hello.
Officially quitted

EpicPhailure

Dragx_Rage

I don't think I remember you but welcome back.