News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I'm new here.

Started by Full-Circle, November 20, 2011, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Full-Circle

I used to play Stick-Online about 3 years ago when it was a quite simple game. Assuming it still is. I donated today and really want to play today. If anyone can contact Meuin or knows about how long it takes to get accepted on average. I have sent the e-mail with the information. I am just waiting on a reply now. :] Im excited and love to join you all. I look foward to playing SO with you guys and getting to know you all.
"It takes an egg to make a hen. It takes a hen to make an egg.. It takes a night to make it dawn. It takes a day to make you yawn."

Yankyal

Quote from: Full-Circle on November 20, 2011, 01:38:17 PM
I used to play Stick-Online about 3 years ago when it was a quite simple game. Assuming it still is. I donated today and really want to play today. If anyone can contact Meuin or knows about how long it takes to get accepted on average. I have sent the e-mail with the information. I am just waiting on a reply now. :] Im excited and love to join you all. I look foward to playing SO with you guys and getting to know you all.
Send him a PM or send an email to the Donor email. I'm sure he's just busy and will reply soon enough.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Full-Circle

Okay thanks :D Im so anxious!
"It takes an egg to make a hen. It takes a hen to make an egg.. It takes a night to make it dawn. It takes a day to make you yawn."

God-I-Suck

Full-Circle

Thanks :] Okay I'm logging off before I drive my self insane waiting for this haha