News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Inventory Ratings (web application/tool)

Started by igufed, December 06, 2011, 10:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyco-RC

- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Danimal

Turkey

Jmac

Decided to try this out with the little free time I have at work, and as you can see, my inventories need work...

Level 99

Level 99

Level 18

Edit: Decided to do some other accounts since I have a little more time:

Level 99

Level 67

Level 99

Level 32

Level 99

Double Edit: I'll put up good looking inventories from the inventory thread. I don't have access to these accounts, so they may not be recentl. I apologize if someone didn't want me to post theirs up, but then again, it wouldn't be on the inventory thread, now would it?

Level 100(?)

Level 100

darkflash

LOL! armystrong has the same rating as a lvl 67 -_- and im pretty far into 99 too.. IM SO UNLUCKY D:

igufed

Ok, added another small piece of info on the page..  Read my original post about the top 10 list for information on that.

The other addition is the average score of all legitimate builds below the top 10.  As well as a full list of all legitimate builds along with their score in parenthesis.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Mystery

While I think the ratings themselves could use a bit of fine tuning, this is very neat. Kudos to igu.  :)

From a bit of examining the inventories of the top scorers, it would appear a mixture of certain(as some items have to have superior point ratings) high-rent items and event items gives you a very high score.

Quote from: Jmacrules on December 07, 2011, 04:44:11 PM

Level 100
lolwut
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lingus

I'm curious. Would you be willing to post the full list of item ratings? Not that it would put it up for debate (or maybe it will, but I'm not saying you would have to change anything). Mainly just because I'm curious what you decided on for the ratings.

igufed

I don't mind.  Seeing as it would be easy to figure out from the application itself (I'd prefer it that you don't try just because you're taking up space on my server every time you do) ;)

Here is the spreadsheet with all of the values.  5 people were asked, took the average of each.

http:/v2info.stick-league.com/inrating/invenpoints-final.xls

KaptainKohl

God-I-Suck

Just an idea, full sets such as Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc. should have bonus points. What do you think? =D

igufed

Quote from: God-I-Suck on December 07, 2011, 09:53:26 PM
Just an idea, full sets such as Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc. should have bonus points. What do you think? =D

Ha.. I do not think so.. Definitely not if you don't have all 3.  RCC, BCC, GCC, Santa, Punkin, Jacko, Lantern, Egg, DBE, WBE, BBE.

Yea, I threw all ears in there.  You don't get a bonus for mediocrity! :O

Scotty

I noticed a few potential eyebrow raisers where if you tweak the "i" get variable in the view.php file it starts spitting out SQL errors.  It doesn't show anything immediately harmful, but has potential to pose problems with patience.  Otherwise, good work!

igufed

Quote from: Scotty on December 08, 2011, 01:10:14 AM
I noticed a few potential eyebrow raisers where if you tweak the "i" get variable in the view.php file it starts spitting out SQL errors.  It doesn't show anything immediately harmful, but has potential to pose problems with patience.  Otherwise, good work!

Should be fixed.  Luckily nothing in this database is sensitive information, so if they were to get anywhere, they wouldn't cause anything severe.  Thanks for the heads up, though.