News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

is it just me or

Started by ARTgames, August 21, 2009, 07:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Is it just me or when you get an item it seem your chances of getting another one soon (like within a hour) are  a lot higher? i know this is not implemented in game but this seems to happen to me a lot and sometimes other people.

swordmaster

yah it happened to me when i got a top hat
IGN:iCup

Lingus

Yea, that is true. I tend to get items in groups. I'll get 3 or more items in a row all within an hour or so.

ARTgames

hmm. i wonder if you kill a blob and it drops something and you die and spawn in the desert your chances of getting a gs or something would be like this also.

Lucifer

Lingus

Quote from: ARTgames on August 21, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
hmm. i wonder if you kill a blob and it drops something and you die and spawn in the desert your chances of getting a gs or something would be like this also.
Haha, doubt it. I only ever get items that I already have.

Quote from: Lucifer on August 21, 2009, 07:31:44 PM
Just a coincidence.
Yea. Definitely a coincidence. That's just how the universe hates me.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on August 21, 2009, 07:38:18 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 21, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
Haha, doubt it. I only ever get items that I already have.

or items you dont need. :( your right

Quote from: Lucifer on August 21, 2009, 07:31:44 PM
Just a coincidence.
i get alot of those >_<

Lingus

Art... fail at quoting much?

Lol, jk. Yea, I think the item drop system in this game hates me. I think a lot of people feel that way too.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on August 21, 2009, 07:48:44 PM
Art... fail at quoting much?

Lol, jk. Yea, I think the item drop system in this game hates me. I think a lot of people feel that way too.
same here. also i fail in ever post. a lot of my posts go thew like 5 editions. :P

Lingus

Quote from: ARTgames on August 21, 2009, 07:53:26 PM
also i fail in ever post. a lot of my posts go thew like 5 editions. :P
Haha, sok. Just givin you a hard time.

Cactuscat222

Yeah I know. Its terrible, I'll get like 4 DH Drops, 10 IS drops, a few GS drops, and couple DKH's, BBE's, SH's, even a fedora or two all within like 10 minutes of each other. This game just hates me or something. I freaking want a stick!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Turkey

I got 3 Blob drops in a row yesterday. =P Jester, then a feather hat, then another jester.

Mystery

You people are lucky.  >:( I pretty much never got drops consecutively. Bandit mask/dagger one day, then a stick 2 days later.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lingus

Yea, but i usually get 3 drops in a row, and then nothing for days or weeks... so it evens out.

Looperpuck

Yeah, i kinda notice this to. Just like today I got those 2 drops within minutes of each other.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected