News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

will our accounts be reset when so3 is implemented?

Started by scsox, August 23, 2009, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

hey i was just wondering if anyone knows if the accounts will be reset (just like so1-so2) or will we be able to keep our levels and items.

EpicPhailure

We won't even HAVE accounts on S.O. 3 before we register.

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 23, 2009, 08:13:55 PM
I think he meant, "Will our SOv2 accounts be reset when SOv3 is up?".
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Titan

If I remember right then Meiun said are levels would be reset but he might offer some compensation.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Torch

Quote from: Titan on August 23, 2009, 08:16:42 PM
If I remember right then Meiun said are levels would be reset but he might offer some compensation.
I remember him saying that too.

Turkey

Quote from: Titan on August 23, 2009, 08:16:42 PM
Really? i didn't catch that. Thats cool

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mystery on August 23, 2009, 08:16:07 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 23, 2009, 08:13:55 PM
I think he meant, "Will our SOv2 accounts be reset when SOv3 is up?".

Oh, I was looking at the 'will we keep our items/stats' part.

ARTgames

yes the people are right. what happen between so 1 to 2 is going to happen to 2 to 3. why this is happing is because this is suppose to be a whole new game.

EpicPhailure

In addition, since it's going to be completely free, new players won't be spawnkilled to death by us already having an advantage.

ARTgames

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 23, 2009, 10:44:22 PM
In addition, since it's going to be completely free, new players won't be spawnkilled to death by us already having an advantage.

do we know if meiun is carring this non pvp of people who has pvp off? idk

Cactuscat222

It's not that "Levels will be reset" its more like "You will have to make a brand new account". Meiun did mention that he might offer some bonus to players of SOv2 with high levels.

From what I gather, Meiun hasn't decided whether or not the SOv2 server will remain up once SOv3 comes out. That being said, if it remains up, I doubt anything will happen on SOv2, in regards to accounts/levels/items.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on August 23, 2009, 10:46:13 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 23, 2009, 10:44:22 PM

do we know if meiun is carring this non pvp of people who has pvp off? idk
Meiun explained it like this:

There will be clans in SO3. You cannot attack other people with pvp off and who are not in a clan. If they are in a clan and have pvp off, you can attack them only if you too are in a clan. So, pretty much that whole issue will be clan oriented...because I believe Meiun's logic behind it was...by the time you are in a clan, you should be high enough level to defend yourself, so this eliminates noob killing.

And addressing the topic...the correct answer Meiun gave was, as said above: Everybody will start at the same level in SO3, but there MAY be some compensation for donors.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Meiun

Sorry I haven't been around the last week or so guys, juts got done with a long-ass road trip and such. Anyways, most of you guys have managed to get this one right. Stick Online version 3 is an entirely new game, built from the ground up. So because of this, you obviously will have to have a fresh new account for this new game. There may be some sort of little reward for players of version 2, but I really can't promise that at this point.

dakotam0813

That should be interesting to see :) Can't wait Meiun.

Dragx_Rage