News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Guess that V3 Weapon!

Started by Ceroblitz, September 17, 2012, 10:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

Hey guys, its Ceroblitz.

Since there is a bit planned for a sneak peak, I thought that guessing the weapon from a small bit of info would be pretty cool. I plan to release a small bit of information if a weapon is guessed correctly and a few frames of it's animation. Anyways have fun and guess away! I probably will reveal only 2 for now, from this set of five.. and not everything is final!

In order to place a guess, just say the weapon number and the guess of the name. (EX. Weapon 6: Walking Stick) I will list the closest guess under each weapon.

Weapon 1

-DA-
Closest Guess
(Dual Axe)[close-ish]

Weapon 2

-SIC-
Closest Guess
(Spiked Iron Crusher)

-WB-
Closest Guess
(Wooden Bat)

Weapon 4

-FA-
Closest Guess
(Fire Axe)

Weapon 5

-DB-
Closest Guess
(Dual Blades)

sly 3 4 me

Awesome, glad you decided to go through with the idea. Are the images below the numbers a sprite of the image in a blacked-out style, the type (mace, sword, staff, etc), are they just random things? I see the title of the images are just 'GUESSIT1' to 6.

I'll guess them in order I guess. Don't laugh at me if they are terrible, lol.

(I'll edit this once I know if those images have anything to do with my guesses, I don't want them to be a hint within a hint and end up looking stupid if it's not even the right class of weapon). :P

Edit: Alright, awesome. When I read the title it made me think of 'Who's That Pokemon!?!?'. xD

1: Dark/Demon Axe. I can't tell if the sprite is a gun or something.. But I liked the wording of axe, lol. It doesn't look like an axe too much, but whatever.

2: Sprite looks like some sort of ray gun.. But even then I can't think of SIC for it... Lol. Can't think of anything.

3: Warlord Battle-Axe. Doubtful, but I like the word axe since there wasn't one in version 3.

4: Fire axe.. I can't think of any other weapon than an axe to fit into the game..

5: Looks like how I'd imagine a deranged bunny if it were in version 2... Demon Blade

I'm terrible at guessing names for things, lol.

Ceroblitz

The tiny pics are related, so yeah. I didn't want to make it impossible to guess, so there will be some sort of reference

Turkey

Weapon 1: Demon Axe
Weapon 2: Slightly Irresponsible Children
Weapon 3: Wooden Blowgun
Weapon 4: Fury AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Weapon 5: DEATH BAZOOOKA

I honestly have no idea.

Ceroblitz

Looks like someone guessed one already!

(that was the easiest...)

Anyways, tomorrow, I'll post some previews of that weapon :p..

Matty_Richo

Weapon 1: Druid Axe
Weapon 2: Spiky Iron Claymore
Weapon 3: Wooden Blade
Weapon 4: Firing Arbalest
Weapon 5: Death Balls

CherryPie

for weapon 1 i'm not too sure, and can't come up with something better than destroying axe  :(

..and then weapon 2 looks to me like the head of an eagle, if I zoom in, but I cannot come up with a meaningful abbreviation either, so I will just throw in some random words:
Super Incarnation of Chaos  ;D

weapon 3 must be some sort of hammer from the looks, so here it goes..

first word:
wooden, wild, warlord, war..
second word:
batter, bang

my best guess would be wooden bang

weapon 4 is definitly the mentioned fire axe, i'd say.

if i zoom into weapon 5, it looks to me like a  dark/demon bunny :o

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Titan

Weapon 3: Wooden Baton?

Weapon 1: Double Axe?

Livin' in a lonely world.

Foly

Ceroblitz

Pretty good, looks like two of the weapons have already been correctly guessed..

But, I wonder how long it will take until the next weapon will be guessed?

I shall reveal those two weapons later today..

Meiun

Gotta love them noob weapons! :P

Mas D

I bet weapons 6 = walking stick XD

Tyco-RC

- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Ceroblitz