News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Trivia Questions

Started by Mr Pwnage, August 28, 2009, 03:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the total number of steps on the mountain subtracted by the number of trees in the Stick Online world equal?

I am too immature to answer such questions.
7 (30.4%)
2 (8.7%)
5 (21.7%)
4 (17.4%)
4 (17.4%)
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: August 30, 2009, 03:43:17 AM

Mr Pwnage

Description
Alright, so let's see just how much you all really know about stick online. Here's how this works: I will post a new question every 2-3 days, when the poll expires. You will not be able to see the polls results till it expires. NO DISCUSSING/GIVING AWAY ANSWER UNTIL THE QUESTION'S POLL HAS ENDED. After the poll feel free to discuss the results, but make sure not to discuss the current question at hand. As I have said above, the questions will keep changing so be sure to keep checking back. Also, if 5 or more people want a hint, and a hint is available (check question details), I will provide one in the question details. To request a hint, type: *HINT PLEASE*. Hints will be written in small font so that people who do not wish to view it don't view on accident. You can make the font of it larger by copying it, pasting it into notepad, and enlarging the font. Thank you, and vote wisely!

Current Question Details
Additional Question Information: Simplified: # of steps on the mountain - # of trees in the whole Stick Online world = ?
Time before poll ends: 2 days from start.
Hint: Available, but not yet given.

Previous Question Details
Q: How many different sounds are used in Stick Online?
A: 4 sounds are used. 1)Getting hit/hitting a monster in-game. 2)Clicking one of your 3 tabs in-game (inventory/stats/skills). 3)The mouse-over sound on the menu when you mouse over a button. 4)When you click a button on the menu (it makes a different sound than mouse-over).
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Chaos

In the ENTIRE program, or just in the game itself?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mystery

This looks fun. I answered the poll, by the way.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lucifer

Quote from: Chaos on August 28, 2009, 02:02:47 PM
Quite sure he means the entire program.
Oh he edited his first post,
Quote from: Mr Pwnage
Additional Question Information: This includes the whole game client.

Scotty

The answer is one part gin, two parts strawberry martini mix, but if you want to be a real man, you should go equal parts of both, if not 1 part gin and a very small splash of raspberry juice.

ARTgames

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on August 28, 2009, 04:47:35 PM
Quote from: Chaos on August 28, 2009, 02:02:47 PM
Quite sure he means the entire program.
Oh he edited his first post,
Quote from: Mr Pwnage
Additional Question Information: This includes the whole game client.
Correct Lucifer.

@ Scotty, O____O What the hell are you smokin' boy?

And @ Artgames, I am not checking my answers with Meiun if that is what you mean...but I have spent time in making sure they are correct.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Scotty

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 28, 2009, 06:05:12 PM

A nice giant roll of the finest "Gettin' the hell outta this crap-hole Iraqi desert in less than 3 days". 

Lingus

Quote from: Scotty on August 28, 2009, 06:09:49 PM
"Gettin' the hell outta this crap-hole Iraqi desert in less than 3 days"
Grats

EpicPhailure

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on August 28, 2009, 06:09:49 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 28, 2009, 06:05:12 PM

A nice giant roll of the finest "Gettin' the hell outta this crap-hole Iraqi desert in less than 3 days".  
In that case, you smoke as much as you damn well please. Congrats. And just cause DT isn't on these forums to say it, I'll do the honors: "Thank you for your service!"

ARTgames

ok i see. good topic. this looks like fun if no jerks come.

Torch

How would we know if there are sounds that aren't being used?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Torch on August 28, 2009, 07:14:18 PM
How would we know if there are sounds that aren't being used?
Your over thinking the question. If sounds weren't being used, they wouldn't apply to this question, regardless of how I have it worded. I am talking about all sounds in the game client that are currently hearable (i know its not a word) by all players.