News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Trivia Questions

Started by Mr Pwnage, August 28, 2009, 03:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the total number of steps on the mountain subtracted by the number of trees in the Stick Online world equal?

I am too immature to answer such questions.
7 (30.4%)
2 (8.7%)
5 (21.7%)
4 (17.4%)
4 (17.4%)
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: August 30, 2009, 03:43:17 AM

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Seifer

Pat

You gotta love that smack sound you get when you hit something with a stick.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Mystery

Quote from: Seifer on August 28, 2009, 11:08:17 PM
Who plays with sound on? Gee.
I do.  :P I happen to like the constant 'SMACK' sound when someone gets hit.

Quote from: Scotty on August 28, 2009, 06:09:49 PM
A nice giant roll of the finest "Gettin' the hell outta this crap-hole Iraqi desert in less than 3 days". 
Congratulations. I know that must be a hell of a lot rougher than I could imagine, so thanks for your service.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

Poll for this question closed and new question up! You will always find voting results in my posts, and not on the first post. The first post will have, however, the previous questions and answers. The results and answers are as follows:

Q: How many different sounds are used in Stick Online?
A: 4 sounds are used. 1)Getting hit/hitting a monster in-game. 2)Clicking one of your 3 tabs in-game (inventory/stats/skills). 3)The mouse-over sound on the menu when you mouse over a button. 4)When you click a button on the menu (it makes a different sound than mouse-over).

Looks like the community had just a wee-bit-o trouble on this one! Better educated guessing (*cough* luck *cough*) next time!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mystery on August 29, 2009, 01:14:51 PM
Urrm, you can't vote twice.....
I was still editing it. I lock the ability to vote while I edit it. There will be a little bit a change in the system now though. You will now see the results after you vote, because I can't seem to get the other method to work twice.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

yottabyte

dang, I voted 3. I forgot the tab noise.  :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

I thought there was a sound for the wooden hammer too, o_O Oh well.

ARTgames

i guessed 2. i never played with the sound on.

God-I-Suck

LeGuy

I forgot about the tab one, but I was right, as I thought there were two sounds for attacking/being attacked. There might be five total if there are two.
Whee!

yottabyte

absolutely sure on this one. counted twice. :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

my goodness pwage. why dont you just ask what would be the chance of when 26 people are online that there first letter of all there names would add up to ever letter in the alphabet?

jk there not that hard :P

Lucifer

Quote from: LeGuy on August 29, 2009, 02:52:51 PM
I forgot about the tab one, but I was right, as I thought there were two sounds for attacking/being attacked. There might be five total if there are two.
Theres only one sound for hitting/being hit with every weapon.