News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Tournament / Spawn Party!

Started by Danimal, November 12, 2013, 05:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gruE

I'am level 100 not 99, Dan!
grueffelo - 100
gruE - 100

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

TheRobert

Matty_Richo

How will the tournaments be running?
Will it be the high levels first followed by low level? Round one of both then round two of both? Something else?
Just want to work it out as it's 5am in Australia so it'd be nice to know if I'll need to be there at 5am or if the low level one won't actually start until an hour in or so.

Jayce

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 14, 2013, 06:01:30 AM
Will it be the high levels first followed by low level? Round one of both then round two of both? Something else?
Just want to work it out as it's 5am in Australia so it'd be nice to know if I'll need to be there at 5am or if the low level one won't actually start until an hour in or so.
This is a good question.

As I was writing this I realized it was on a Friday, and also during my Thanksgiving break.  So, it doesn't matter what time it is I'll be able to be there.

ToxicDuck

Danimal

Due to the fact that there will probably be less people in the low level category and upon average the PvPs will be quicker, I think I will host that initially followed by the higher level category.

catmadman

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Danimal on November 14, 2013, 06:09:31 PM

Due to the fact that there will probably be less people in the low level category and upon average the PvPs will be quicker, I think I will host that initially followed by the higher level category.

Excellent, I shall set my alarms.

Jayce

Quote from: Danimal on November 14, 2013, 06:09:31 PM

Alright thanks.

Sam|9801

Disasteroid

Quote from: Sam|9801 on November 15, 2013, 04:00:24 AM
Time zones?

Also, when will the FFA be?

Tournament starts at 7pm GMT 0.

If you're wondering what GMT zone you're in, this site is a pretty good site for GMT time zones: http://24timezones.com/

Or a handy converter for other time standards: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

The Freeforall takes place at the end of the tournament.

Tidus

Dog_Ma_I, 99. Maybe 100 by then if I feel like it

foG

foG, 100

My fps might be low though and if that's gonna be the case I'll let you know and forfeit and just watch.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D