News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Tournament / Spawn Party!

Started by Danimal, November 12, 2013, 05:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRobert

• TheRobert: 90

Can I change my guesstimated level? Because I'm above and beyond 90.
I think I'll be 99 at this rate.

Toastyboat

Toastyboat - 14 (Predicted 20)

By the way, I will shoutcast your tourney for sure, just let me know. 

I have been told by the internet community that I have a voice that sounds like if Samuel L Jackson ate nothing but honey and wildfires for upwards of 3 years.

I have professionally shoutcasted my cats batting at each other's tails for hours at a time (It's pro cus my mom gave me extra allowance.)

That is the past now though and I am an adult ready for adult things like Stick-On-Stick action:  Just what the internet was made for.

PLZ message me I will like, !@#$ing kick the shit out of your other guy you hired.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Toastyboat on November 18, 2013, 11:55:48 PM

I have been told by the internet community that I have a voice that sounds like if Samuel L Jackson ate nothing but honey and wildfires for upwards of 3 years.

I have professionally shoutcasted my cats batting at each other's tails for hours at a time (It's pro cus my mom gave me extra allowance.)

That is the past now though and I am an adult ready for adult things like Stick-On-Stick action:  Just what the internet was made for.

PLZ message me I will like, !@#$ing kick the shit out of your other guy you hired.

Dan, hire this man! He sounds like exactly what we need.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Toastyboat on November 18, 2013, 11:55:48 PM

....Oh.....Oh no....You did not just....
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Tyco-RC

I withdraw my entry on Tyco due to connectivity issues that I can't seem to fix.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

BiGFooT

I withdraw my Entry on Droopy ! cuz i heard dat u can use another acc nd if u win or something those prizes can be On another acc that u want it too be on ?

IGN: DemonRager
Level: 83
Im a KiiD Soo what !

I3loody

buffi

Matty_Richo

I have levelled beyond the goal of 50 so even though I doubt I will quite make it, for all intents and purposes you can put TommyWiseau at level 65.

LeGuy

Signing up as LeGuy --

Current level: 58
Expected level: 65
Whee!

slyer

Jexiur

I'll enter Jex, level 54 currently, will be level 65 by tourney.

Helioman

Helioman
Level 65
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Ceroblitz