News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Trivia Game

Started by Mr Pwnage, September 04, 2009, 12:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the total number of steps on the mountain subtracted by the number of trees in the Stick Online world equal?

Walrus

Mr Pwnage

ATTENTION: This is the new thread for the game, as the old one has glitched out on me due to a mistake I made in the beginning of it's creation. Please re-vote for this current question, as some people weren't able to do so. I would prefer that you choose the same answer you choose on the previous poll, but as I cannot force you to do so, we are on honor code here.

Description
Alright, so let's see just how much you all really know about stick online. Here's how this works: I will post a new question every so often. You will be able to see the polls results after it expires, unlike the previous version.NO DISCUSSING/GIVING AWAY ANSWER UNTIL THE QUESTION'S POLL HAS ENDED. After the poll feel free to discuss the results, but make sure not to discuss the current question at hand. As I have said above, the questions will keep changing so be sure to keep checking back. Also, if 5 or more people want a hint, and a hint is available (check question details), I will provide one in the question details. To request a hint, type: *HINT PLEASE*. Hints will be written in small font so that people who do not wish to view it don't view on accident. You can make the font of it larger by copying it, pasting it into notepad, and enlarging the font. Thank you, and vote wisely!
ALSO: If you have a good question you would like to request for the game, send me a PM and I'll consider it for use in an upcoming poll. You will be credited if your question is used.

Current Question Details
Additional Question Information: Simplified: # of steps on the mountain - # of trees in the whole Stick Online world = ?
Time before poll ends: 2 days from start.
Hint: Available, but not yet given.

Previous Question Details
Q: How many different sounds are used in Stick Online?
A: 4 sounds are used. 1)Getting hit/hitting a monster in-game. 2)Clicking one of your 3 tabs in-game (inventory/stats/skills). 3)The mouse-over sound on the menu when you mouse over a button. 4)When you click a button on the menu (it makes a different sound than mouse-over).
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lingus

Do you count the cacti in the desert as trees?

Edit: Nevermind. If you did the correct answer wouldn't be one of the choices.

11clock

ARTgames

When will we get the answer. its been like a week.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on September 05, 2009, 02:53:19 PM
Tomorrow...I've been pretty busy lately getting ready for school and all, and with the technical difficulties, it has caused some delay :/ I want to give everybody a chance to revote too.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Mystery

Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 05, 2009, 03:22:34 PM
Tomorrow...I've been pretty busy lately getting ready for school and all, and with the technical difficulties, it has caused some delay :/ I want to give everybody a chance to revote too.
You mean you haven't HAD school yet? Lucky. I'm 3 weeks into it.  >:(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

JoEL

Quote from: Mystery on September 05, 2009, 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 05, 2009, 03:22:34 PM
You mean you haven't HAD school yet? Lucky. I'm 3 weeks into it.  >:(

I'm 8 weeks in, 2 more to go till holidays :)

11clock

AND THE ANSWER IS...*drumroll*

WALRUS!

Immature Peope: YAYZ0RZ! :D

People who are bad at trivia: ...

NEXT QUESTION NOWZ!

Mr Pwnage

I'll just say it now because I keep putting this off and people must be anxious...high school isn't easy folks.
The correct answer to the current question is 27. Congrats if you were one of the 8 who got it right. Voting locked for now, expect a new question sometime later.