News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online 3

Started by ARTgames, September 17, 2009, 09:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

ok meiun that was good info. im happy now.

off topic:
Quote"oooh look how efficient this engine coding is and how sweet these physics are"
To be honest i would really like to know that. But thats just me. :P

Torch

Quote from: Meiun on September 18, 2009, 09:49:05 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 18, 2009, 08:23:43 PM
You can close it yourself I believe, in the lower left corner.
For seriously. I never really understood people insisting that topics be closed because it's "done" anyways though. If people are done asking/talking on a topic then it will just die naturally, it's how forums were designed :P.

P.S. If any of this was hard to understand, blame it on my lack of sleep the last few days X_X
I agree. There's no reason to forcefully prevent people from discussing something that they clearly want to discuss. If someone feels that the discussion is over, it is their right to stop viewing/posting in that topic.

This was an issue back when Snakeman was moderating the HangOut forums. The lock function is more of a means to end topics that have dissolved into flame wars and such.

crozier

P.S. If any of this was hard to understand, blame it on my lack of sleep the last few days X_X
Where you working on so3 during this time  ;D
But I am sure we will like every aspect of so3.
Get some sleep and take your time.

Seifer

Quote from: Meiun
Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 18, 2009, 08:23:43 PM
You can close it yourself I believe, in the lower left corner.
For seriously. I never really understood people insisting that topics be closed because it's "done" anyways though. If people are done asking/talking on a topic then it will just die naturally, it's how forums were designed :P.

Wow, someone who finally agreed. I've always been rather angered my mods who close topics when the point of the topic had been answered. The point of a forum is discussion.

EpicPhailure

I was answering Flash, if anyone misunderstood.

(I thought that Flash was the topic creator)

Bread

"oooh look how efficient this engine coding is and how sweet these physics are"

LOL. Wow, that was hilarious for some reason.. GG Meiun! *high five*

DarkTrinity

"oooh look how efficient this engine coding is and how sweet these physics are"

Psssht, what do you mean Meiun? Only big nerds would say-......oh...oh yeah, forgot which forum I was on...
That's an excellent point Meiun.

Scotty

Quote from: Torch on September 18, 2009, 10:29:12 PM
This was an issue back when Snakeman was moderating the HangOut forums. The lock function is more of a means to end topics that have dissolved into flame wars and such.

First analogy that comes to mind reading this is something along the lines of: Oh, the puppy just took a crap on the carpet, quick clean it up without taking the dog by the neck and getting his nose 5mm away from the poo to show him what he has to deal with if he doesn't obide by the concepts of being house-broken.

So there you have it, you flame-war insistent children are mere puppies who refuse to be house-broken and insist on shitting on the forum thinking you can get away with it.

Attack the cause of the problem, don't just fix the current state of the shin-dig.

Bread

Lucifer

Or you could just shoot the puppy.

Matty_Richo

Poor Puppy.
And well said Scotty.
But i completely agree with Meiun, I would much rather wait till it is looking AWESOME before i see any teasers. take NFO, Jake waited a good while before posting anything...

Hambone

I'd like a physics demo :P

ARTgames

im amazed howthis topic evolved. from updates for a video game to shooting puppy's. >_< well at least people will lean about topic locking.

Mr Pwnage

Sell me a USB stick with the engine efficiency demo for v3 on it. I'll give you 60 dollars, a baby, and my virginity. You can PM me about it later.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Bread

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 22, 2009, 05:23:53 PM
Sell me a USB stick with the engine efficiency demo for v3 on it. I'll give you 60 dollars, a baby, and my virginity. You can PM me about it later.
What do you usually charge for the last two?