News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween Event!

Started by Matty_Richo, October 16, 2009, 10:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

I just thought i would make a topic for discussing stuff about the Halloween event.
So far i think that there is the same stuff as last time. Has anyone discovered anything new?

Looperpuck

Nothing new, but so far, I have gotten both hats, all I need is lanturn!

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Ceroblitz

Actually its the same and something LESS then last time. The Halloween Background has been forgotten :c.

Matty_Richo

Oh yeah. Shame bout the background. I heard someone ingame talking about a new item, can't remember who it was. Can anyone confirm this?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Ceroblitz on October 16, 2009, 11:47:11 PM
Actually its the same and something LESS then last time. The Halloween Background has been forgotten :c.
And all of the tombstones and spiderweb scenery is gone...but I wouldn't complain about it...least it's something.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

I hope there is something new. I already have all the Halloween items from 2 years ago.

Meiun

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 17, 2009, 02:17:18 AM
Quote from: Ceroblitz on October 16, 2009, 11:47:11 PM
And all of the tombstones and spiderweb scenery is gone...but I wouldn't complain about it...least it's something.
They are in now, sorry about the delay on that part.

Hambone

Zario777

I'd love 2 participate in the Halloween Event.... :'(
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.