News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Admins/Veterans

Started by Matty_Richo, November 13, 2009, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

Hey,

This may be the wrong place for this. But just out of Curiosity, which Admins are still active etc?

Meiun - Active
Seifer - Active
Rayu - Inactive
Ciro - Inactive
DarkTrinity - Active
Chaos - Active
Scotty - Active
Deathsnake - Inactive
Snowboarder381 - Inactive
Lingus - Active
Venuse - Active (not Moderating though)
Jakethesnake3636 - active
Dakatom - Inactive
Danimal - Active
Bella - Activeish
Pandalady - Inactive
Duckimancer - Inactive
Mog - Inactive
Delicious - Active (though not Moderating)

Rob (forum Mod) - Inactive
Xirod (Forum Mod) - Inactive

I think that is all of them. If i have missed any please tell me. Just wondering if that is right.

To save a New topic, I thought I might add the Veterans into this. To classify for this, I reckon if you were here for the first Christmas event, that'll count.
Meiun
Seifer
Matty_richo
Red_October (Bomb505)
Torch
Chaos
Lucifer
Lingus??
St3k
T-Rok
Tazers
ARTgames
Turkey
Jakethesnake3636

If you think you should be on this list, Post when you started playing.

EpicPhailure

Jake is active on the forums. At least, he's more active than ever. DeathSnake was gone even when S.O. was public.

God-I-Suck

Some of the people on there aren't on the team anymore. On the side note, who is Duckimancer and Pandalady?? I think you have all of them though.

Looperpuck

Are Pandalady and Duckimancer from way back? Because I don't remember/know either.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Matty_Richo

Yeah, Panda and Ducki are from way way back. I think they were both Mods though. . .

Meiun

The only people on that list who are technically still officialy on the team are Danimal, Seifer, Venuse (though he choses to not moderate at this time), Bella (though not very active recently due to time limitations), myslef, and with the addition of Delcious (though not technically a "mod" at this time).

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 13, 2009, 08:10:47 PM
Yeah, Panda and Ducki are from way way back. I think they were both Mods though. . .
They were not really mods, and from way back in black and white SO quite a few years ago. They were just friends with much of the team.

Red October

Meiun

Quote from: Red October on November 14, 2009, 01:07:39 AM
Mog... Add mog.
Hahaha wow. Im damn surprised you remember him. That was my brother, who made most of the graphics for the original black and white stick online. He barely EVER played, and when he did it was a very long time ago.

Matty_Richo

I didn't think Mog was ever actually a Mod.

DarkTrinity

Oh wow.. ducki and panda... I don't think either of them stuck around long enough to play the colored version... If they did, it must've been for a very brief period of time...

And yeah.. half those people aren't even considered mods.
Even without mod powers, I can still boss you kids around and keep you in line with a good old fashion beat down with a stick ;P

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 14, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
with a good old fashion beat down with a stick ;P

Yes please!

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on November 15, 2009, 12:21:29 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 14, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
with a good old fashion beat down with a stick ;P

Yes please!

You would say that...

side-note: I just noticed your siggy... lmao...

Snakeman

Oh sure, don't even count the three beloved forum mods, who spent their days balancing on the line between admins and players. BROTHER XIROD AND BROTHER ROBMARINADE, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

EpicPhailure

RobMarinade was a forum mod?

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Snakeman on November 16, 2009, 10:25:18 PM
Oh sure, don't even count the three beloved forum mods, who spent their days balancing on the line between admins and players. BROTHER XIROD AND BROTHER ROBMARINADE, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

that was only 2 >.>