News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Admins/Veterans

Started by Matty_Richo, November 13, 2009, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Back before I stepped aside, we had Xirod helping with some of the graphics, mostly for the website and such.  He would assist me with the styling, and rob was a forum moderator that I brought on to the team.  They both quickly vanished and I haven't heard from them since.  Snakeman was actually a short-lived mod that I brought on the forums back before the donor server was back online, but he was swiftly left out to dry when I took the old forums down.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on November 17, 2009, 01:36:42 PM
Back before I stepped aside, we had Xirod helping with some of the graphics, mostly for the website and such.  He would assist me with the styling, and rob was a forum moderator that I brought on to the team.  They both quickly vanished and I haven't heard from them since.  Snakeman was actually a short-lived mod that I brought on the forums back before the donor server was back online, but he was swiftly left out to dry when I took the old forums down.
DRY SNAKEMAN! DRY!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Scotty on November 17, 2009, 01:36:42 PM
Back before I stepped aside, we had Xirod helping with some of the graphics, mostly for the website and such.  He would assist me with the styling, and rob was a forum moderator that I brought on to the team.  They both quickly vanished and I haven't heard from them since.  Snakeman was actually a short-lived mod that I brought on the forums back before the donor server was back online, but he was swiftly left out to dry when I took the old forums down.

I thought Xirod was made forum moderator for a situation in which I will not speak of here?

Pat

Yeah thats what I heard.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

dakotam0813

Hey hey. I'm still here, don't forget! :D

Seifer

I don't know if you could classify me as active... Although I'm around.. This game just doesen't need moderation as it stands, it's all doners, and you all know how to act. The forum is almost self-moderated in itself aswell, and when posts are reported I get the email for it and deal with it, unless one of the other mods beat me to it. But I would hardly say I'm "active".

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on November 23, 2009, 10:28:24 PM
I don't know if you could classify me as active... Although I'm around.. This game just doesen't need moderation as it stands, it's all doners, and you all know how to act. The forum is almost self-moderated in itself aswell, and when posts are reported I get the email for it and deal with it, unless one of the other mods beat me to it. But I would hardly say I'm "active".
Bah! You think just because the server is donors only, that relieves you of your duty to buttsex and kick random players?!
THINK AGAIN!
BACK TO WORK, MISTER!

Jackabomb

I'll gladly take his duty of kicking random players!  :)

Delicious

Quote from: Seifer on November 23, 2009, 10:28:24 PM
Agreed. Most of these members are too mature, and give great responsibility and know the consequences of their actions. Exactly because we have the more respected and loving community on the donor SO, which really needs no moderation. However, you better be getting ready once SO3 hits, my boy.  ;)
Also, with reference to the forum, Stick-online currently has 461 members of a fanbase so far. That's huge.

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 25, 2009, 12:04:24 PM
I'll gladly take his duty of kicking random players!  :)
Exactly why your idea in the "Suggestions" board wouldn't work out, it would definitly be to chaotic. :P

<3

Matty_Richo

Updated to Admins AND Veterans now.

Mr Pwnage

Make a MVP section and add me in there. :)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Pat

I was there in January 2007, if that counts.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Josh

Wow theres alot more then i thought.
I didnt come till about 2007 or early 2008 :/

Seifer

Also, the list is somewhat misleading, as some of those admins may still be active, but are not really admins in the game so much. They are just... around.. somwehere.