News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Admins/Veterans

Started by Matty_Richo, November 13, 2009, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

I was around in May of 07 I think. So I missed it by like 3 months
Livin' in a lonely world.

T-Rok

heyo, I was here for the first christmas event ^_^

mikkelet

Hmm... yea, I think I was there for the first Christmas Event. I think I joined around October '07 AFAIR.

Edit: accidently typed 8 instead of 7, altho that still doesn't make me veteran :P

Pat

The first christmas event was in 2006 mikkelet.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

ARTgames

Add hijoke to Veterans list. He played way before first xmiss event and was a grate person.

Lucifer

I don't really consider myself a "veteran", that's more of a word for black and white players who want to feel special. But sure I was there at the end of the first christmas, although I never got any christmas items then =(.

Jackabomb

stick d00d

I think I started out in summer of 07, but I wasn't very active when I first started playing..

DarkTrinity

Wellll, I played since B&W SO, I made an account in V2 about the same time Chaos did, but I didn't start actively playing until easter...

tazers

All I know is I was playing during B&W Stick Online, and a month or two later it was colour.

DivineLegend

nobody may recognize my forum un, but people should remember Birdy1337, or Birdy :O
i'm back!

EpicPhailure

Quote from: DivineLegend on November 29, 2009, 08:01:35 PM
nobody may recognize my forum un, but people should remember Birdy1337, or Birdy :O
i'm back!
Your name is somewhat familiar.

Aqua

Quote from: DivineLegend on November 29, 2009, 08:01:35 PM
i'm back!
I remember you from before you were Birdy :o! Wuzup?
~Aqua

DivineLegend

lol... i used to be Masest710... then changed my name... i came back to many changes and was like wtf!?

Stek

I played Black & White SO in its last few weeks, so I guess that makes me a vet too