News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Admins/Veterans

Started by Matty_Richo, November 13, 2009, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Yeah, even though much of the activity on the new SO has been kept confidential, I think it is safe enough to say that Delicious should probably be added to that list. He already belongs on that list more than a few of those people anyways haha (can't believe you guys actually remembered Mog :o).

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Lingus on December 01, 2009, 01:20:27 PM
I joined in February just after the first christmas event of SO2. So by your standards I would not be considered a veteran. Though of course that term is very relative and always depends on who you ask.

True that... I consider myself a veteran anyways... I've been here longer than over half the community, I just happened to take a short leave during said Xmas event.

On the topic of veterans.. does anyone ever talk to eleczero anymore? I see him every once & a while on Lunia, but never really talk to him anymore...

Pat

Elec was my mentor :'( I haven't seen him in awhile.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Delicious

Quote from: Meiun on December 02, 2009, 08:39:39 PM
Delicious should probably be added to that list. He already belongs on that list more than a few of those people anyways haha
:) You make me blush, Meiun. I appreciate it, thanks mate.
<3

Red October

Though of course that term is very relative and always depends on who you ask.

Very, I would say the cut off date would be April '06 when Meiun announced that a remake was in order. But anyway, I find it funny when and if SO3 is released that everyone would view SO2 players as veterans.

Magebolt

Yeah Eleczero Still goes on msn and i've chatted to him before ahah.
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

JoEL

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 13, 2009, 07:23:45 PM

I think that is all of them. If i have missed any please tell me. Just wondering if that is right.

To save a New topic, I thought I might add the Veterans into this. To classify for this, I reckon if you were here for the first Christmas event, that'll count.
Meiun
Seifer
Matty_richo
Red_October (Bomb505)
Torch
Chaos
Lucifer
Lingus??
St3k
T-Rok
Tazers
ARTgames
Turkey
Jakethesnake3636

If you think you should be on this list, Post when you started playing.

Red October must of been like 5 or something at the time ?

Forum

I started playing before desert. ALso when was origional Stick online released?
Officially quitted

Lingus

Quote from: Red October on December 06, 2009, 01:42:48 AM
Though of course that term is very relative and always depends on who you ask.

Very, I would say the cut off date would be April '06 when Meiun announced that a remake was in order. But anyway, I find it funny when and if SO3 is released that everyone would view SO2 players as veterans.
Yea, in my mind, I've always considered people who started before the desert update to be sort of veteran status. But I agree. I think there will be a new category of veterans for everyone in the community before SO2 public went down.

Red October

Quote from: JoEL on December 06, 2009, 07:24:15 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 13, 2009, 07:23:45 PM
[cut]

Red October must of been like 5 or something at the time ?

How was that comment called for? Anyways enjoy your -rep.

Seifer

I would deffinatly think of veterans as anyone who was there when Meiun announced he was remaking SO, which we would later refer to as SO2.