News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

christmas event unfair for fat sticks?

Started by runeskap master117, December 10, 2009, 11:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runeskap master117

i do think so, coudnt we atleast get a snowman to kill for santa mittens or something, that would be cool

Trogdor

Aside from quicker dodging in PvP and getting around the map a little faster, there isn't much incentive to put points into AGI. I personally think those who do put a significant amount of points into it should reap ALL the benefits. The same can be said for those who concentrate on another stat, such as high VIT ensuring survivability or high STR making grinding easier; high AGI means more prezzies during Christmas. :P
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

JoEL

err, you realise there is no gloves implemented in-game, it'd be alot of work for Meiun. Besides I'd rather him work on SOv3

Meiun

Not being able to get around as fast (and all the things that go along with that) is part of the trade-off you give up for not putting many points into AGI. People who go all out AGI usually have a harder time leveling, among other difficulties. I do see your point though and admit that ideally there would be more Xmas stuff that could appeal more to all character types, but I think the word "unfair" might be pushing it a tiny bit lol.

Celson

The Halloween event went for like two months. And the Christmas event should be around for a good while. You'll have heaps of time to kill presents.

DarkTrinity

DarkBlade325

Aqua

Agi people level slower, but this only affects them. At Christmas, when they take all the presents, this affects everyone. I do think maybe something should be done... But definitely not 'unfair.'
~Aqua

ARTgames

Hey if i could pick up present boxes and give it to people i would. :D

I myself has exploded my speed and i have all the normal stuff for the non deluxe boxes.(for like 2 hours.. I don't do it now) But I do not see this as a problem. If the game had a lot of people on it then this problem would not exists. There suppose to be random and its just that there little amount of people stretched over a big game. Your not getting any less presents then were intended, its just that fast people are getting more then intended. (unless one lands infrunt of you and an agi person runs infrunt of you and kicks it. Thats just mean)

What would your suggestion be to fix it any ways?
Agi people level slower

And are weaker and die faster and heal slower. 1 vit and int (and for pure agi, 1 str) does more than just level you slower. You get to run and jump with super speed and height but everything else is a pain.

Mystery

Like everyone else said, it isn't exactly unfair. AGI people have more overall difficulties. Let them reap the joys of their abilities, after all, they have trouble with most everything else.
Quote from: Aqua on December 19, 2009, 05:24:48 PM
Agi people level slower, but this only affects them. At Christmas, when they take all the presents, this affects everyone. I do think maybe something should be done... But definitely not 'unfair.'
~Aqua
Well, it was everyone else's decision to have low AGI. This affects their abilities. Plus, when bosses come around, tanks can easily kill them and get items while AGI people have trouble most of the time. I see no reason why high AGIs shouldn't get a break at Christmas. Of course, like ARTgames said, that's no reason to be a douchebag by stealing presents. Even though with more people online(when the server was free to play on) this wouldn't happen, which was intended, I don't really see a problem with this, at least not a big one. You'll get presents eventually, fatsos. :P
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Titan

Oh really? Because depsite being on countless times running around randomly and staying in areas, I have yet to even see a deluxe present.

Of course I also have really bad luck.
Livin' in a lonely world.