News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

PVP Tournament // 19th December.

Started by Riserva, November 29, 2009, 10:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

I have 2 accounts so I'm still deciding on which one to use.

Matty_Richo

ooo, 4am for me. I will try, but no promises.

Riserva

Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 01, 2009, 04:28:30 AM
ooo, 4am for me. I will try, but no promises.

Once again, times can change! Too many different time zones. :L

Riserva

Quote from: JoEL on December 01, 2009, 04:25:33 AM
I have 2 accounts so I'm still deciding on which one to use.

I'll just keep it as JoeL on the list, but let me know before the date on which one you choose. :]

Meiun

I might be able to show up for part of it. The 19th should be the first day I'm out on my Winter break. I already have some prior commitments that day, but depending on how things go I may be there. I will try, but especially seeing as it takes place at 1 PM my time, I MAKE NO PROMISES!

Turkey

Noon for me, me thinks.
I'll join, My accounts name is Maple.

Jackabomb

Gah. School. Wouldn't be able to make an 0600 time. I'm usually not even awake by then.

Matty_Richo

if it was moved 5 or 6 hours forward but yeah, You won't be able to please everyone. My idea. Find out the most common Timezones being used and base it on them. . .

Riserva

Quote from: Jackabomb on December 01, 2009, 09:46:01 PM
Gah. School. Wouldn't be able to make an 0600 time. I'm usually not even awake by then.

6PM... As in, 1800.

Lucifer

o.O, That's a really odd time to host a tournament. 12:00am? Midnight? Or do you actually mean 12pm, noon?

swordmaster

IGN:iCup

Riserva

Quote from: Lucifer on December 02, 2009, 01:00:20 PM
o.O, That's a really odd time to host a tournament. 12:00am? Midnight? Or do you actually mean 12pm, noon?

Just leave the time for now. :| I'll decide by the 10th. :L

mikkelet

I think I'll join ya, if the time suits me =)

Riserva

swordmaster

IGN:iCup