News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stat Mixer V1.31. Last updated 30th of December 2010

Started by Celson, July 03, 2009, 07:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

I have created this program called Stat Mixer which can be used to mix up some stats. The whole idea of it is to try out different stat builds that you could use for Stick Online. The program will display lots of useful information that can help you form a stat build that suits you. It can also be good fun to mess around with  ;)

It is NOT a program used to hack stick online nor does it cause any harm to your computer.

Known Bugs
None.

Future Plans
I'm hoping to one day make the Stat Mixer display the reload times of each weapons, that way the agility stat will actually do something. Will have to check with Meiun on that one.

Download link

Click here to download Stat Mixer

Thanks to the Stick Online team for creating Stick Online. Thanks to Jesusland.co.cc for providing most of the sprites. And thanks to Prosper and Seifer for revealing the defence formula.

Comments appreciated  :)

Petro

I put it to my in game stats, and everything was the same :D, nice work!

CherryPie

it doesn't give me a big advantage, cept if i want to start a new account and want to see how much hp i will have on which lvl. But still, it is very well coded and I found no bugs at all. Quality work.

Celson

Quote from: Petro on July 03, 2009, 08:25:04 AM
I put it to my in game stats, and everything was the same :D, nice work!

Quote from: CherryPie on July 03, 2009, 10:18:22 AM
it doesn't give me a big advantage, cept if i want to start a new account and want to see how much hp i will have on which lvl. But still, it is very well coded and I found no bugs at all. Quality work.

Thanks for the feed back  :)

Also if anyone has some decent ideas/suggestions then let me know.

EpicPhailure

If you have the resources, then do a damage calculator as well. On something that has no defense. Because at this point, adding to strength doesn't really tell us anything, or at least, what we want to know.

Celson

Now that I think about it... You can figure out someones vit by just asking what there level and max hp is. All you gotta do is set the level to there level, and then keep adding vit until you have reached the max hp they claimed they had. So I guess that could be an advantage in some small way.

Petro

Quote from: Celson on July 09, 2009, 01:16:18 PM

Now that I think about it... You can figure out someones vit by just asking what there level and max hp is. All you gotta do is set the level to there level, and then keep adding vit until you have reached the max hp they claimed they had. So I guess that could be an advantage in some small way.

I've used this on people's stats to see how much hp they have and etc... I also used it multiple times to figure out my new accounts stats, lol. This is very very useful to me :D.

Seifer

Quote from: Epicphail on July 07, 2009, 11:18:30 AM
If you have the resources, then do a damage calculator as well. On something that has no defense. Because at this point, adding to strength doesn't really tell us anything, or at least, what we want to know.

The formula for damage has been publicly posted many times.

ARTgames

Quote from: Seifer on July 09, 2009, 01:50:23 PM
Quote from: Epicphail on July 07, 2009, 11:18:30 AM

The formula for damage has been publicly posted many times.

I think he tweeks that a lot.

Seifer

It's been the same for over a year now.

ARTgames

Quote from: Seifer on July 09, 2009, 03:29:31 PM
It's been the same for over a year now.

Thank post them. i dont know ware to look. Stick online keeps getting new forums.

JoEL

Damage = 1+(STR*4/100)*Weapon_Damage

Crouch_Jump = 6+(Agility/10)*2
Run_Speed = 3+(Agility/10)

Not 100% sure on the Run and Crouch Jump formulas

ARTgames

Quote from: JoEL on July 10, 2009, 09:55:36 AM
Damage = 1+(STR*4/100)*Weapon_Damage

Crouch_Jump = 6+(Agility/10)*2
Run_Speed = 3+(Agility/10)

Not 100% sure on the Run and Crouch Jump formulas

Wow your crouch jump is increased a lot for each point.

also meiun was wright. no soft cap in these stats.

JoEL

I may have accidently made a mistake in the formulas
but, jump is supposed to be increased by .2 and speed .1

Forum

Could you somehow add a like how much damage you'd do at so much str?
Officially quitted