News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stat Mixer V1.31. Last updated 30th of December 2010

Started by Celson, July 03, 2009, 07:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

Good news. I intend to update my Stat Mixer and have a new version released within a fortnight.

Here's what I have in mind as ideas...

- Change the fonts to the same (or similar) font that Stick Online uses, if anyone knows what it is, then I'd be very grateful to know how I can get it.

- Add a variable that shows how many swings you can get from a weapon with x stamina.

- Update the data of some of the items. Since the spire daggers stamina usage has changed I'll have to update that, some other data also needs be edited.

- Use the new found formula to show defence percentage. Basically I'll use the defence formula to show how much defence percentage you'd have with x defence. So if you had 1 defence, then it would display it like... Defence percentage: 7.09%

tehrozzy

Celson

Quote from: YayForLife on September 08, 2010, 04:18:37 AM
im pretty sure the font is jester

Ahh excellent. Jesus Land has a copy of that for download I believe.

Celson

Stat Mixer updated

V1.3 has now been released.

What's new?

- I've set the font to the same one that Stick Online uses, it's not exactly the same in size and boldness, but I just set the settings that I preferred.

- It now displays how many swings it takes with x stamina and x weapon until you are out of stamina.

- Fixed a few bugs and updated some of the data for a few items.

- Using the new found defence formula, I have made it display what your defence percentage is.

- It is now possible to right click on all the buttons (except for reset). Right clicking on a button is the same as left clicking on a button 5 times. Should no doubt make it quicker to pump a level or stat up quicker.

Looperpuck

This works great, glad to see a new version is out, it's really helped me and a lot of other people with their stat choices ^^

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lucifer

Thanks a bunch Cel, I use this all the time. This might be too much work, but for your next update, I've got a suggestion. It'd be really sweet to be able to name and save configurations, that you could open separately or load with the program, so you can quickly compare your different accounts. If not, it's really not too much trouble to reset and change them around, so that's fine.

Celson

Stat Mixer updated

V1.31 has now been released.

Click here to download Stat Mixer

-Updated the IS icon

-ALL of the weapons now have accurate weapon attack stats.

-Added snowball and dark gauntlet to weapon list.

-Updated all recent stat changes to items.

RayRay

Whoa! This looks great! How come I didn't see this before?

Celson

Quote from: RayRay on December 30, 2010, 12:10:58 AM
Whoa! This looks great! How come I didn't see this before?

Usually the topic gets lost a few pages into General. But when ever I bring out a new version it gets bumped back.

DR4N3

This would be a billion times more helpfull ( not saying it isn't helpfull, it REALLY helpfull ) if we knew monsters HP's.
Still awesome, good job.

Celson

Quote from: DR4N3 on August 20, 2011, 10:34:50 AM
This would be a billion times more helpfull ( not saying it isn't helpfull, it REALLY helpfull ) if we knew monsters HP's.
Still awesome, good job.

Yeah I tried to figure them out, but soon realized they have defense. And that just complicates the process even more.

How easy would it to be to add a "Save/Load" option?

[/URL]

Grim_Reaper

I know this is old, but seeing as everyone is starting to get back into Stick Online, I thought I would let you know
that the download link is broken. *hint hint* :P

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

ToxicDuck

I would like to use this too, hopefully you can re-upload it.