News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Those who haven't donated and can't play S.O.

Started by Doogie, December 30, 2009, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie

Im just wondering, are there any members here that are just checking in for SO v3 updates and don't have their SO2 account activated?

Pat

I don't have my account activated but Magebolt has kindly let me play on his account Ryuk. I gotta say I love SO more than ever will all these new updates, makes the game exciting.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Scotty

I come here to start fights and demean children, nothing more.

Red October

I come here to spread the good news of Jesus Christ.

Aqua

If you're not serious, I'm deeply offended. As you haven't really discussed this anywhere else that I've read, I'm inclined to think that you're joking.
~Aqua

Doogie

Quote from: Aqua on December 31, 2009, 12:50:18 AM
If you're not serious, I'm deeply offended. As you haven't really discussed this anywhere else that I've read, I'm inclined to think that you're joking.
~Aqua

Yes your offended that someones joking about spreading the word of Jesus Christ. How could that possibly offend you? I mean you literally cannot talk about religion on the internet without full scale arguments and trolling. Religion is not for the internet.

Lingus

Uh oh. Guys seriously. If you're going to get into this I suggest Aqua and Red move to PMs real quick...

Jake

Quote from: Doogie on December 31, 2009, 01:27:49 AM
~Aqua

Yes your offended that someones joking about spreading the word of Jesus Christ. How could that possibly offend you? I mean you literally cannot talk about religion on the internet without full scale arguments and trolling. Religion is not for the internet.
He's deeply religious, and Christian. Jesus is sacred to him, so joking about Him isn't cool.

And I agree with lingling. To the PM's!

Scotty

Quote from: Doogie on December 31, 2009, 01:27:49 AM
~Aqua

Your sarcasm is touching a topic that apparently hits home to some.  Instead of questioning someone's reasons for why they perceive what you say as being offensive, how about you just stop antagonizing.  Besides, you said it yourself, religion is not for the internet, so why even mention it?

EDIT: Also, Aqua, might I recommend for future reference to contact someone privately via PMs to try and reach a resolution rather than publicizing your distaste.  It'll keep the heat off the topic.  Only YOU can prevent forum-fires!

ARTgames

Quote from: Doogie on December 30, 2009, 07:21:21 AM
Im just wondering, are there any members here that are just checking in for SO v3 updates and don't have their SO2 account activated?

i dont know of any people who do that.

VolcomPunk

Quote from: ARTgames on December 31, 2009, 10:21:16 AM

i dont know of any people who do that.

That would be me.

crozier

Yes and the people asking to be donated in the tourneys. (hambone and mystery)

Mystery

Quote from: crozier on December 31, 2009, 02:18:30 PM
Yes and the people asking to be donated in the tourneys. (hambone and mystery)

Bingo. For the record(and topic), Mystery still isn't activated(yet) to my knowledge, but I don't care and am patiently waiting. :P Still owe ya, foG.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

Quote from: VolcomPunk on December 31, 2009, 02:13:05 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on December 31, 2009, 10:21:16 AM
I'm just wondering, are there any members here that are just checking in for SO v3 updates and don't have their SO2 account activated?

i don't know of any people who do that.

That would be me.

So you do know people who would do that? who? I'm guessing you mean your self.

Who are you btw from the past game?

krele

Ahh, volcompunk... He's playing since version that didn't have a shop! I sort of remember him by name =)

Welcome, mate.