News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Those who haven't donated and can't play S.O.

Started by Doogie, December 30, 2009, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Just saying for the record(and topic) Hambone is now activated, but I'm not yet.

EDIT: At least, that's what crozier said..

EDIT #2: Also, this isn't a complaint. :P
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Delicious

I'm sure that there are atleast 200 registered members who don't have an activated account and are waiting on Stick-online version 3's release.  :P
<3

Zario777

Ya. I am also one of them. But after seeing the last two updates I have lost a lot of hope for it =/
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Doogie

Quote from: Zario777 on January 01, 2010, 12:46:20 AM
Ya. I am also one of them. But after seeing the last two updates I have lost a lot of hope for it =/

Honestly, most the new updates are only new content (not new features) which isn't too hard to implement, so don't lose faith, Im sure he is putting much more effort into SOv3. :)

Zario777

That may be true, but I cant enjoy any of the new content  :-\
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Meiun

Obviously I do not put nearly as much time or effort into any SO2 related updates as I would towards anything SO3 related. I've said numerous times that anything new with V2 should just be considered a bonus at this point.

ARTgames

Quote from: Meiun on January 03, 2010, 05:34:39 PM
I've said numerous times that anything new with V2 should just be considered a bonus at this point.
Thank you! :)

germ

Quote from: Aqua on December 31, 2009, 12:50:18 AM
If you're not serious, I'm deeply offended. As you haven't really discussed this anywhere else that I've read, I'm inclined to think that you're joking.
~Aqua

this has gotta be sarcasm, right?
If not: I'm deeply offended that you worship an asshole-deity to that extreme.
The Christian, Jewish and Islamic gods (all the same guy imo) are portrayed in their relative holy-books as massive assholes, and not as the completley benevolent gods they are supposed to be. Not deities I would pray to.

Zario777

Can we plz get back ON topic and not turn into a religious debate?!?

Jake

Quote from: germ on January 04, 2010, 03:02:05 PM
If you're not serious, I'm deeply offended. As you haven't really discussed this anywhere else that I've read, I'm inclined to think that you're joking.
~Aqua

The Christian, Jewish and Islamic gods (all the same guy imo) are portrayed in their relative holy-books as massive assholes, and not as the completley benevolent gods they are supposed to be. Not deities I would pray to.
See http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=175.0

Lingus

Quote from: germ on January 04, 2010, 03:02:05 PM
~Aqua

/troll

Hikarikuen

Quote from: crozier on December 31, 2009, 02:18:30 PM
Yes and the people asking to be donated in the tourneys. (hambone and mystery)

*ahem* Let's not ignore sithlord6.

DarkTrinity

I'm not really checking for SOv3 updates, as I'm pretty sure it's not coming out anytime in the near future.
Also, I don't have my SOv2 account activated either.
So really I'm just here to cure my boredom and laugh at the munchkins.

Lucifer

Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 07, 2010, 12:02:02 AM
I'm not really checking for SOv3 updates, as I'm pretty sure it's not coming out anytime in the near future.
We all know you're really here to show off your titties and torture all the geeks. Don't try to hide it.

HeroicHero

Quote from: Lucifer on January 07, 2010, 12:43:12 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 07, 2010, 12:02:02 AM
We all know you're really here to show off your titties and torture all the geeks. Don't try to hide it.

AHAHAHA! I totally lmao-ed at that.