News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Those who haven't donated and can't play S.O.

Started by Doogie, December 30, 2009, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Zario777

That's hard for the Stick Online community (or any forum for that matter)

On Topic: My guess would be that besides checking for any possible SOv3 updates, some people could be looking for possible tournaments for special hats/weps/account reactivation privileges. Also, people could pitch their ideas for SOv3 while they are here.
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

yottabyte

Quote from: HeroicHero on January 07, 2010, 01:09:32 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on January 07, 2010, 12:43:12 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 07, 2010, 12:02:02 AM
I'm not really checking for SOv3 updates, as I'm pretty sure it's not coming out anytime in the near future.
Also, I don't have my SOv2 account activated either.
So really I'm just here to cure my boredom and laugh at the munchkins.
We all know you're really here to show off your titties and torture all the geeks. Don't try to hide it.

AHAHAHA! I totally lmao-ed at that.
Ouch, that must have hurt.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Scotty

I'm with dt, I don't forsee v3's release at all, so it wouldn't make much sense to check for updates for a game that I don't ever see coming to fruition.  This place does cure boredom rather well though, with all the bright young minds that this community seems to attract.

Aqua

You probably didn't have to say that out loud... Maybe true, but that makes all new people who read your post run away crying.
~Aqua

Scotty

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Lucifer on January 07, 2010, 12:43:12 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 07, 2010, 12:02:02 AM
I'm not really checking for SOv3 updates, as I'm pretty sure it's not coming out anytime in the near future.
Also, I don't have my SOv2 account activated either.
So really I'm just here to cure my boredom and laugh at the munchkins.
We all know you're really here to show off your titties and torture all the geeks. Don't try to hide it.

No, I torture you all by NOT showing my titties... well, Scotty anyways. ;o

And I think it's silly to assume EVERYONE here has their account activated. Especially since plenty of people have stated they dont have money/too young/etc...

Meiun

Quote from: Scotty on January 07, 2010, 04:34:05 PM
I'm with dt, I don't forsee v3's release at all, so it wouldn't make much sense to check for updates for a game that I don't ever see coming to fruition.  This place does cure boredom rather well though, with all the bright young minds that this community seems to attract.
You weren't even around during any of the times when the game was actually in hardcore production (which it was for at least a year or so before you came), so I wouldn't exactly say you are qualified to make a claim like that. You are of course welcome to your opinion, but it is definitely an opinion that is based purely off of speculation. The main reason development has been slow has been because college actually takes up most of my free time that before use to be dedicated to developing the game. But as a matter of fact, it is already semi confirmed that development of the new game will be part of my senior year course work, so you can all rest assured that it will "come to fruition" (even if it isn't as soon as you all would like).

Scotty

Quote from: Meiun on January 08, 2010, 07:59:23 PMso I wouldn't exactly say you are qualified to make a claim like that.

It's not a claim, it's an opinion, like you said:

Quote from: Meiun on January 08, 2010, 07:59:23 PMYou are of course welcome to your opinion, but it is definitely an opinion that is based purely off of speculation.

Please feel free to prove me wrong.  You would make almost everyone here more than happy to know that I am wrong (as Aqua said).

DarkTrinity

Oh yeah, and I come here to read Scotty's siggy... still makes me laugh everytime I read it ;o

Snakeman

Make me a forum admin and I will promise to cause some action around here. ;)

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Snakeman on January 11, 2010, 10:03:44 PM

I concur. I raise my hand in support, here here. Also, the Viking of Ye Olde Times do as well, same with Ye Olde Pirates.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Scotty

Would definitely be entertaining, but not a possibility after we all suckered ya into sticky'ing a topic of Meiun being a rock star.  HILARIOUS!

Snakeman

Quote from: Scotty on January 13, 2010, 05:03:50 PM

Would definitely be entertaining, but not a possibility after we all suckered ya into sticky'ing a topic of Meiun being a rock star.  HILARIOUS!

I place all the blame on you, you forced me to do it! I am only a victim! :'(

Scotty

Quote from: Snakeman on January 13, 2010, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: Scotty on January 13, 2010, 05:03:50 PM

I place all the blame on you, you forced me to do it! I am only a victim! :'(

And the scapegoat!