News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is VIT overpowered?

Started by ARTgames, July 03, 2009, 10:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is VIT overpowered?

Yes
No
Not sure

ARTgames

Is VIT overpowered? some one brought it up in the game yesterday and i wanted to ask you all what you think.

For me i dont really know. but it seems a lot of people use a lot of it.

Petro

I don't think it is, because someone like Aqua (who has like 70 str) can beat some high vit accounts. I think str and vit have about the same ammount of power, and you need a good ammount of each to be successful in pvp.

EpicPhailure

No. Because some people who pump vit want it a multiple or 3 and 6, and want it relatively high, then they'll end up putting a bunch of stat points into VIT. So they have less points to put into other stats. They could have less strength than others, or agility, etc., thus leaving weaknesses.

Celson

I voted no, but that's only because it's been made not as powerful as it once was. Atm you get 3 hp per vit, but before that it was 4 hp per vit. So if someone had 70 vit, then they have lost 70 hp from this change. So it's not as bad anymore... but I still believe it's the best way to go for stats.

Twinky

Quote from: Petro on July 03, 2009, 10:57:32 AM
I don't think it is, because someone like Aqua (who has like 70 str) can beat some high vit accounts. I think str and vit have about the same ammount of power, and you need a good ammount of each to be successful in pvp.
In my opinion, it is in a way.
You never (well, at least I have never in my 3 years of playing) hear of a good pvper that has a good agi/int buildup that can beat a good str/vit buildup.
Like Luda, for example. Well actually, I may prove myself wrong here... didn't he get his ass kicked by St3k in the simifinals of the third tournament?
I'm lost... >___<

jonsploder

Rachet and I, either of us on Rachet3333 can beat vit nubs. VIT is not overpowered. You're just a fool if you let someone with higher vit then you to sit for any long amount of time. Otherwise it's all good.

Lucifer

Everything has its counters.

JoEL

Seifer

Not anymore it isnt. I think with the HP adjustment it's more balanced. people with 60-70 vit only ended up with about 30 hp less, because of the base HP boost.

And when we compare people like aqua and fog, who are roughly 70/30 both ways, yes we know aqua, who is str can beat the vit man. But really, 70 vit? That is to much. We all know vit has a soft cap, and he is hitting it way to hard, and he has such low str that he is ineffective.

JoEL

Wouldn't that make STR and VIT not balanced? seeing as VIT gets less useful the more you have?

But why have balanced stats? everyone would be the same!

ARTgames

QuoteBut why have balanced stats? everyone would be the same!

do you mean balanced as in the fairness in the power of the stat. or do you mean a balanced in the number of stat points in each stat?

JoEL

As in fairness, like 80/20 draws with 20/80

ARTgames

Quote from: JoEL on July 04, 2009, 09:00:20 AM
As in fairness, like 80/20 draws with 20/80

so you want stats to be unbalanced.
QuoteBut why have balanced stats?

and your reason for that is so that ever one will not be the same.
Quoteeveryone would be the same!

which i think is wrong because if stats are unbalanced people will just use the strongest one. meaning a lot of people will be the same.

But you said "like 80/20 draws with 20/80" which is balanced meaning both are the same on both sides causing a "balance" effect. but your calling that unbalanced. Unless you mean different.

your statements don't match up.

foG

Vit And Sts is balanced. Aqua and I tested it. He had like 12 HP left and I had like 20 HP left. I still think the VIT update should have never happened.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Aqua

Yeah, it's ballanced. But that VIT update made a HUGE difference. It used to be a heck of a lot better.
~Aqua