News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is VIT overpowered?

Started by ARTgames, July 03, 2009, 10:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is VIT overpowered?

Yes
No
Not sure

mikkelet

I haven't tried the new update yet ... so posting on behalf of the 'old' version :S

I think it's overpowered, because whatever stats you got, you're still able to get to lvl 100. and IMO when you're 99-100 you dont pve as much as pvp, meaning that your high vit, is dominating the match. I once read a post (dont remember the poster), stating that S.O. was a pvp-based game (which was also the excuse for not changing the pvp system (you know, you could once atk all if you only had pvp on..)).

So.. if you're a lvl 100 tank like foG (he is also #1 on "project X" or SOPL (:S)), then you do much pvp, and since vit is overpowered (have still not tried the update) then you're the best :/
IMO: Vit and Str should be balanced in a way, so 1 vit is negated by 1 str, meaning that a 70 vit'er vs a 50 str'er has relatively 20 vit vs. "0" str. Then the pvp match is more based on agi, int and pure skills.