News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

[Guide] on VIT - DEF - HP (SPOILER)

Started by Prosper, January 05, 2010, 11:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosper

Im just supplying data you guys may conclude whatever you want :P. Seifer I think the same as you and I personaly prefer STR over VIT.. that is why I made ATLAS. These tables only compares directly opposite builds .. for example 75str 25vit VS 25str 75vit. This may be why you get varying results.. like.. what would happen if a 80str 20vit faced a 70vit 30str..

This is just for people to see that SO is very well balanced, meiun is a good programmer and that its up to your personal preferance what type of TANK you wanna be. All in all Seifer and Me prefer STR tanks.

Quote from: foG on September 03, 2010, 07:05:33 AM
A little hint. The HP is slightly incorrect and you can't add more than 99 vit either, unless it has been changed lately.

Since it would have been complicated to actualy SHOW 99+4 VIT or any VIT+4. The amount of VIT you see in the DKH table INCLUDES the +4vit from DKH and also already includes the +7 def. thats why I typed 103vit.. to simulate 99+4.

This is probably why you thought there were some incorrect data. Im actually quite sure these numbers are right.

On the other hand I should have given more info on the tables themselves so you guys just didn't know.

and @Seifer thats probably why you found DEF wasn't accurate.. you should actually look at 36 VIT in the table since its 32+4.

foG

Both charts don't display the correct HP because you started off with the wrong ammount of HP in the beginning, meaning all the following levels are also slightly off.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Prosper

I just added this to the original post :

I had nothing to do one night so I decided to sit down and reverse the def formula :

Damage = baseDamage*(.22+(1-.22)/(1+defense*.1))
baseDamage = Damage/(.22+(1-.22)/(1+defense*.1)) [this one was pretty straight forward]
defense = 10*((1-.22)/((Damage/baseDamage)-.22))-10 [this one took me like ... 1 hour to figure out]

Now giving one has accurate wep attack data we can reverse calculate anyone's STR, DEF and VIT just by knowing 2 of the 3 above data. As we know Jesusland has bad wep attack data so using them gives false results.

Here are closer results based on my own testing and calculations. Since damage is rounded up It gives results +/- 1 from true stat you are trying to figure out. Also the more powerfull the attack is the more accurate the results are.

Here is more accurate data on weapons :

Damage = (1+((STR*4))/100)*Weapon Attack

Punch 7.9
Candy Canes 9.6
Kick 11.5
Whip 12.5
Tree Branch 13.2
Hatchet 14.2
Dagger 14.4
Ghost Lantern 15.3
Katana 15.3
Spire Dagger 20
Short Sword 21
Scythe 25.3
Wooden Hammer 31
Great Sword 39.5
Inferno Sword 47
Stone Hammer 50

I wasn't able to test Slasher and LSS damage yet.

Seifer

No such thing as a decimal in SO. Everything is rounded.

troyowns

Quote from: Seifer on September 28, 2010, 01:19:39 AM

so with agi, your speed goes up by 1?(in game maker speed) every time you level it?

Prosper

Prosper

Bump.. someone was looking for it and couldnt find so .. thats why I bump it.

Cerberus

Thanks, I've been wondering about this for some time.

JoEL

Quote from: troyowns on September 28, 2010, 08:08:39 AM
Quote from: Seifer on September 28, 2010, 01:19:39 AM

so with agi, your speed goes up by 1?(in game maker speed) every time you level it?

Seifer obviously went a bit overboard by saying that. He just meant damage and damage deduction wise, there is no decimal values, it is rounded. Your speed can go up by decimal values.