News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Team Tournament (Scheduled)

Started by igufed, January 23, 2010, 04:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

2v2 Team Tournament

When:  Saturday, February 20th.  2PM CST (That is GMT-6)

Prize: Each player of the winning team will get 1 account activation.

How this will be played:  Each match will have two teams with each having two players.  Each team on either of the upper platforms of the arena.  When the match starts, one player from each team will go down to the lower platform and fight 1v1 until one player dies.  Once a player dies, the remaining teammate of that team goes down and fights.  The winner of the match is the team that has killed off both players of the opposing team.

Once it is your turn to fight, there is no going on either of the upper platforms.  You are only allowed to fight on the lower platform.

Knockouts are allowed.  If you get hammered off of the three platforms, you are out.  If you get hammered onto one of the upper platforms, you must immediately go back to the lower platform.

This will be best of 3 matches.  Your team must win two matches to proceed to the next round.

EDIT: foG brought up a good point that I forgot to add into this..  Now you get a choice on how your matches will be fought.  You can do the above gameplay, or, you can do it 2v2 at the same time.

This way, the setup is still the same.  Two players for each team on opposite sides of the upper platforms at the start.  Except, now, you both go in and fight the opposing team at the same time.  Using all three platforms.  

Knockouts will still be applied.

Before each match is started, all 4 players of the match must agree on which way the match will be played.  If all 4 cannot agree, the first method of this post will be used.. The 1v1 way.  So, if you want to play the 2v2 all fighting at the same time way, all 4 of you have to agree on it.

You can switch and try the other way after a match is complete.  You don't have to play the same way all 2 or 3 matches of your round.

EDIT #2: Ok, another modification.  You won't be able to choose how you play in every match.   The first match of the round will be played in the 1v1 way (1st way of playing in this post).  The 2nd match of the round will be played using the 2v2 way, like in the first edit.  The 3rd match (if there is one) will be players choice..  Again, all players have to agree or you will play the 1v1 way.  So, if there is one person who doesn't want to play the 2v2 and you can't convince them to agree, you will play the 1v1.

I've thought about it and this should be the last change..unless a better idea comes along that I like. ;)

Choosing a teammate: You choose your own teammate.  You must both post in this thread that you two are going to be teammates.  If for some reason we have people who want to play, but don't have a teammate, if there are enough singles, I will put you with another person who doesn't have a teammate.

To join, just post your game name with your current level and expected level at tournament and who you are to be teammates with.  I will update the list once both players have posted.  If you do not have a partner, say so and I will place you in a waiting to be paired list.

Also, if you don't have an account activated already and would like your account activated or one created, I will randomly choose one to be activated.  So, post in here if you would like your account activated.

Teams:

• Razor1337 (100) and DeamonClawz (100)
  • iCup (57) and (-.-) (100)
  • God-I-Suck (100) and Ewein (100)
  • WanMan (99) and +(-_lll)+ (99)
  • Lucifer (99) and Phii (99)
  • stick_d00d (99) and FapFapFapFap (99)
  • DeamoN (99) and Prosper (99)
  • Broda (57) and Mystery (35)
  • foG (100) and So-Crappy (100)
  • crozier (99) and 11clock (99)
  • Manzy (90) and Seifer (100)
  • king22522 (74) and Slam-Kia (100)

Waiting to be paired:

• jonsploder (99)

Accounts wanting to be activated:

• Zario777
  • Dr. Who
  • Spike
  • Luigi300
  • Little-Stick
  • Bloodseeker

I'm sure I missed something, so, let me know..

1st Round Matches:

crozier and 11clock
vs.
king22522 and Slam-Kia

iCup and (-.-)
vs.
Lucifer and Phii

DeamoN and Prosper
vs.
Razor1337 and DeamonClawz

stick_d00d and FapFapFapFap
vs.
God-I-Suck and Ewein

foG and So-Crappy
vs.
Broda and Mystery

Manzy and Seifer
vs.
WanMan and +(-_lll)+

If there is a no-show, jonspolder will be the first to replace the person who did not show up.  (Almost 100% sure someone will not show up.. always happens)  If more than one are no-shows. we'll just go from there.  It's pretty open until the first round is finished.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

swordmaster

IGN:iCup

11clock

stick d00d

jonsploder

scsox

DivineLegend

Petro

igufed

Quote from: DivineLegend on January 23, 2010, 10:21:33 PM
depends on when lol

It'd probably be on a Saturday around 1 or 2pm my time, which is GMT-6.  (I'm CST)

DivineLegend

i never really know my work schedule till the friday before that week so who knows

Matty_Richo

JoEL

igufed

*Bump*

Also, if you've already posted you'll join, re-post your info.  Thanks.

Matty_Richo