News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Team Tournament (Scheduled)

Started by igufed, January 23, 2010, 04:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Officially quitted

Zario777

That can't be dirty, sticks dont have anything 2 suck =P
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

igufed

Ok, gone far enough.. lets get back on topic.. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Zario777

kk. MYSTERY! WE NEED 2 WIN! I wanna play as Zario on SO, but I dont wanna pay 10 bucks 4 something that used 2 be free! D=
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

igufed

Quote from: Zario777 on January 31, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
kk. MYSTERY! WE NEED 2 WIN! I wanna play as Zario on SO, but I dont wanna pay 10 bucks 4 something that used 2 be free! D=

Quote from: igufed on January 23, 2010, 04:06:37 PM
Also, if you don't have an account activated already and would like your account activated or one created, I will randomly choose one to be activated.  So, post in here if you would like your account activated.

Zario777

But isnt that account activated only 4 the fight? Or forever?

Forum

Quote from: Zario777 on January 31, 2010, 08:44:24 PM
But isnt that account activated only 4 the fight? Or forever?
FOREVERa  ;D ;D
Officially quitted

Zario777

I would like Zario777 to be in the drawing for the random account activation =D But Ima still use Broda for the 2v2 tourny =P

Lucifer

In the off chance that my supreme sexy being doesn't win, I'd like to submit my friend's account Dr.Who for random reactivation.
Thanks!

Forum

I want to submit my brothers acc "Spike" for acc activation but doubt it will be activivated l0l
Officially quitted

igufed

*bump* Added an edit to my original post.  Two ways matches can be fought.

DivineLegend

i have to work on saturday, so i need to drop out... sorry

Zario777

Could I also put my sis's account (Luigi300) in the drawing for random account activation?

igufed

Coming up this weekend.  Don't forget. :)

Seifer

Looks good. I want to participate but I feel like it would be unfair. Perhaps if anyone lvl 90 or so needs a partner, we can even it out that way.