News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Team Tournament (Scheduled)

Started by igufed, January 23, 2010, 04:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

I would like Little-Stick to be activated in the draw ^^ Hopfully. How are you choosing? You just picking one out? Using a program? Going through the trouble of writing them down cutting them out and pulling them out of a Sombrero? :P

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on February 18, 2010, 03:35:13 AM
Looks good. I want to participate but I feel like it would be unfair. Perhaps if anyone lvl 90 or so needs a partner, we can even it out that way.
Yeeeaaaahh I was thinkin the same thing... maybe I should pair with a level 1 to even things out a little.

Manzy

Quote from: Seifer on February 18, 2010, 03:35:13 AM
Looks good. I want to participate but I feel like it would be unfair. Perhaps if anyone lvl 90 or so needs a partner, we can even it out that way.

I am level 80 how would that be?

EDIT: Possibly 90 by then.

crozier

I'll just pair up with 11clock. If he doesn't mind.  :P

igufed

Quote from: Josh on February 18, 2010, 04:10:19 AM
I would like Little-Stick to be activated in the draw ^^ Hopfully. How are you choosing? You just picking one out? Using a program? Going through the trouble of writing them down cutting them out and pulling them out of a Sombrero? :P

Treating that list as a numbered list.. Then a random number from 1 to however many are in the list will be chosen just by random.org's random number generator.

The pairings for this will be chosen the same way.  I will enter in the list of players (both players on same line) how they are listed in my first post and use random.org's 'list randomizer'.. then line 1 will vs line 2, 3 v 4, 5 v 6, etc..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

DeamoN

King_ Nothing leaves the tournament ...

so i want to be Hambone's partner , if he has no problem with it ...

Prosper

I thought I was gonna work saturday so I had not registered before.

In the end Im available so pair me up with some1.

Prosper(99)

Of course I would like to be with Seifer but .. everyone will be against it so..

11clock

Hambone

I'm sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it Saturday like I expected.

Danimal

Quote from: Prosper on February 18, 2010, 04:38:33 PM
I thought I was gonna work saturday so I had not registered before.

In the end Im available so pair me up with some1.

Prosper(99)

Of course I would like to be with Seifer but .. everyone will be against it so..

I suggest you pair up with DeamoN, considering his partner's just left him :P

king

i would join with someone my name king22522 i am lvl 74
a.k.a i dont have anyone:{

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

king

i guess i am joining with slam-kia (100)  he my friend
i text him about it he said yes

king

wat lvl is the new acc if we win? 1-100