News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

CIRO'S BACK AGAIN! (again..?)

Started by Ciro, February 01, 2010, 05:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Uh oh, Ciro's back. Get back in the nuclear shelter!

Kidding.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: EpicPhailure on February 01, 2010, 10:30:59 PM
Uh oh, Ciro's back. Get back in the nuclear shelter!

Kidding.

You know... I'm actually not so sure you are kidding... Hmm...

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Ceroblitz

Hey there Ciro, Whatcha been up to?

Now I demand a cacti boss or something. Reaawr.

Ciro

Quote from: Ceroblitz on February 01, 2010, 10:33:51 PM
Hey there Ciro, Whatcha been up to?

Now I demand a cacti boss or something. Reaawr.

o.o that's not a bad idea. He'd have to be an epic Cactus though....

and speaking of Cactus.... What gender are the cacti in the game? I gave them the flower, thinking that's more saguaro, but it just feels feminine. Maybe the cactus poss would be like a pimp or something XD

Lucifer

Quote from: Hambone on February 01, 2010, 05:11:43 PM
lol hi. Now make a lobsterpus! (Lobster Octopus)
Ciros back and all you can think about is pus.
How predictable.

Quote from: ciro
and speaking of Cactus.... What gender are the cacti in the game? I gave them the flower, thinking that's more saguaro, but it just feels feminine. Maybe the cactus poss would be like a pimp or something XD
OH MY GOD.. AND IT COULD WEAR/DROP A SPARKLY PURPLE PIMP FEATHER HAT.
YEEEESSSSS

Pat

Wow I almost forgot who you were! Welcome back!!!

Also The new spriter, Delicious, drew what 11clock is using as an avatar. He is an excellent artist and you should definitely check out his work.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

tehrozzy

Welcome back Ciro.

EDIT: Stupid Ninja Pat
Quote from: Ciro on February 01, 2010, 10:15:24 PM
Thanks all guys! And Clock, I freakin LOVE your avie x3 did you make it yourself? XD
Naa, Delicious made it to give us nightmares for weeks. Clocky just liked it too much :D

Looperpuck

Welcome back, Ciro!  :D Good to see you got a new computer and such. Hmm, I don't know what you should make.   ???
Resurrected

mikkelet

Welcome back, Ciro! :D zomgwth?askf?fkasdkfo?dsagksodv,a?pogdsaospovdfsd

wrinkles

i wonder what i could suggest haha

ive always wanted an enemy that uses whips and wears the ninja mask.. would be made if that enemy swapped from a dagger to a whip depending on the distance you are away from it.. but then again u seem as if you want a challenge lol.. so.. with the new ship area that was implemented, sprite your own pirate and maybe even a captain..

Zario777

And the Captain uses (and drops) a Sabre as a weapon of choice
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

yottabyte

Welcome back! I remember you from the hangout  :P

Oh and 11clock's avatar is, from what I remember, made by Delicious  ;)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

DivineLegend

wb ciro. i would say to sprite a pirate and a parrot. Possibly a pirate boss with a parrot flying around his head

Delicious

Welcome back, Ciro. Get active on PixelJoint as well so you will pixel-push more often. :P
<3

Ciro

Quote from: Delicious on February 02, 2010, 11:23:57 AM
Welcome back, Ciro. Get active on PixelJoint as well so you will pixel-push more often. :P

I've seen the site before, and they've got some pretty amazing stuff o-o But one art site is enough to keep up with, so I think I'll just stick with Deviantart... I'd kinda feel a little out shined if I went there XDD