News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

CIRO'S BACK AGAIN! (again..?)

Started by Ciro, February 01, 2010, 05:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakeman

Quote from: Ciro on February 02, 2010, 12:03:07 PM
Quote from: Delicious on February 02, 2010, 11:23:57 AM
Welcome back, Ciro. Get active on PixelJoint as well so you will pixel-push more often. :P

I've seen the site before, and they've got some pretty amazing stuff o-o But one art site is enough to keep up with, so I think I'll just stick with Deviantart... I'd kinda feel a little out shined if I went there XDD
Deviantart is more drawings, artwork, sculptures, ceramics, etc, whereas PixelJoint is more spritey and whatnot. I think Ciro's way more experienced with artwork than spriting based on her many drawings.

Also, SO still lacks a snake monster... ;)

NotoriousM4^

Hey Ciro, if you can browse through this thread [pirate boss]: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=589.0
See if you can contribute something, I know it's a little outdated but I want to bring back some activity to it. Ceroblitz, a few others and I had some pretty good Ideas in there (sprites too ^^).

Ciro

Quote from: Snakeman on February 02, 2010, 02:53:18 PM
Welcome back, Ciro. Get active on PixelJoint as well so you will pixel-push more often. :P

I've seen the site before, and they've got some pretty amazing stuff o-o But one art site is enough to keep up with, so I think I'll just stick with Deviantart... I'd kinda feel a little out shined if I went there XDD
Deviantart is more drawings, artwork, sculptures, ceramics, etc, whereas PixelJoint is more spritey and whatnot. I think Ciro's way more experienced with artwork than spriting based on her many drawings.

This is true o-o

Pat

Quote from: Snakeman on February 02, 2010, 02:53:18 PM

You're the snake monster D:
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

Yes, but Ciro mentioned wanting to sprite more often, so I thought that perhaps Pixeljoint will provide good inspiration and the extra boost to do so. Even though Ciro is more focused upon drawings doesn't mean that joining a pixel art community should be ignored, it will provide great experience to give better knowledge upon the art. I mean, pixel art isn't even my most experienced medium of art yet I provide it for games, galleries and display in upon communities simply because I enjoy it.

Alright, though you definitly will be welcomed in and I'm certain you can make friends and gain good experience. Your art will most certainly not be "out shined".  ;)
<3

Meiun

Awesome new avatar by the way delicious.

BACK ON TOPIC SELF! *slaps self on wrist*

Forum

Quote from: Meiun on February 03, 2010, 12:42:27 AM

That wasnt funny  ???
Officially quitted

Snakeman

Quote from: Delicious on February 02, 2010, 11:20:58 PM

Yes, but Ciro mentioned wanting to sprite more often, so I thought that perhaps Pixeljoint will provide good inspiration and the extra boost to do so. Even though Ciro is more focused upon drawings doesn't mean that joining a pixel art community should be ignored, it will provide great experience to give better knowledge upon the art. I mean, pixel art isn't even my most experienced medium of art yet I provide it for games, galleries and display in upon communities simply because I enjoy it.

Alright, though you definitly will be welcomed in and I'm certain you can make friends and gain good experience. Your art will most certainly not be "out shined".  ;)

Well, when you put it that way, I see where you're getting at with that recommendation.

Delicious

Well, when you put it that way, I see where you're getting at with that recommendation.
Alright, glad you understand.  ;)

Thank you, aha. :)

Sorry for the offtopic-ness, we shall now continue to greet Ciro back into Stick-online.  ;D
<3

DarkTrinity

Already knew from DeviantArt :P
Welcome back my love!!! :D

Crebz

Quote from: Forum on February 03, 2010, 02:23:08 PM

That wasnt funny  ???
stop trying so hard wow
i won a competition in adult access now and won $250!

Forum

Officially quitted

Pat

Quote from: Forum on February 06, 2010, 06:54:51 PM
Quote from: Crebz on February 06, 2010, 03:50:39 PM

That wasnt funny  ???
stop trying so hard wow
Huh?...
I think he ment to say, get off the internet.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Forum

Quote from: Pat on February 06, 2010, 10:05:45 PM
Quote from: Forum on February 06, 2010, 06:54:51 PM
Quote from: Crebz on February 06, 2010, 03:50:39 PM

That wasnt funny  ???
stop trying so hard wow
Huh?...
I think he ment to say, get off the internet.
Wow seriously Pat? if you don't have anything nice to say don't even talk plus i wasn't even talking to you..
Officially quitted